[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How thin do you have to be in order to get a boyfriend? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 10

File: gisele-lead-xlarge (1).jpg (103KB, 799x1280px) Image search: [Google]
gisele-lead-xlarge (1).jpg
103KB, 799x1280px
How thin do you have to be in order to get a boyfriend? I'm aiming for 160lbs, 5'7, or do I need to go lower?
>>
>>16865492
lol. you need to be proportionate, and even that's just a bonus.

I assume you have a vagina? If you're not a landwhale and are fairly proportionate you can have a boyfriend in a moment's notice. Even if you are a landwhale and built like a refrigerator, you can have a boyfriend, just maybe not the one you want.
>>
130 is more realistic at that height, but there are men into fatties as well so you could always choose from them.
>>
>>16865492
if you can diet down to a certain weight and then maintain that weight, its not any more complicated to just diet a little longer and then maintain instead of stopping your diet early

shoot for your ideal body weight which is around 140 more or less depending on your build
>>
>>16865503
I know a girl that is 5'7" 180 and she is god-tier hot. Again, it's about proportion.
>>
>>16865492
>>16865515
See op, some people are into fatties. Look for them.
>>
>>16865492
How much do you currently weigh? 160lbs is still kind of on the verge of being pudgy. 130-140 is probably an ideal weight at 5'7". It really just depends on your build, though.
>>
>>16865503
You’re an idiot
>>
Go to /fa/ and they will tell you. Also will give you some good thinspo
>>
>>16865492
you're a girl… just look up the average weight for your weight and go for that. its super easy for girls to get boyfriends. even if you're like a 4 , with good make up you can at least look average. this sounds like bait
>>
>>16865534
What if OP is a guy and gay?
This would complicate things
>>
File: JosieMaran.jpg (103KB, 396x401px) Image search: [Google]
JosieMaran.jpg
103KB, 396x401px
pic related is 5'7", 115 lbs, and nearly god-tier

My point is, what-tier BF are you hoping to get?
The lower your standards, the more unhealthily
overweight you can afford to be.
>>
>>16865557
good point. pic makes me assume its a girl though.
>>
>>16865561
115 is way too skinny, its like meth addict skinny. 130 is a better goal.
>>
>>16865561
Lol someone's either lying to themselves or you but no way a 5'7 chick with tits like that is 115lbs. Muscles and bones have weight. She'd have to be one of those bony skeleton looking freaks to be 115
>>
>>16865563
I think OP is a girl too, i was just poking fun
Cant really disagree with you, girls need to be able to breathe basically in order to attract guys
Might not be the guys they want but OP didnt specify what kind of bf she/he wanted
>>
>>16865492
I cant even imagine how much you must weigh for 160 to be your TARGET holy shit lol
>>
>>16865492

there are morbidly obese people who date. the real question is how attractive do you want your bf to be? on top of that, how well are you proportioned? tumblr is right when they say that weight is JUST a number. even at the same heights, the same weight can look different on different girls. some people hold it better.

lose weight until you think you look as good as you want to look. otherwise you'll get to a number and be like 'WHY AM I NOT GETTING BF?'
>>
>>16865571
yeah true. if she is more likely to attract respectful, nice guys if she is average rather then super skinny. if she is the later, i think she is more likely to attract egotistical guys.
>>
>>16865577
Well i reckon there will be equal distribution of nice guys, good guys, asshats, jerks, jocks and misc however attractive she is but the more attractive OP is the numbers will prolly just go up
cant really think of anything that would make a girl undateable for guys, im really racking my brain around it but i cant find a single thing
>>
File: MJMaeo33.jpg (62KB, 496x994px) Image search: [Google]
MJMaeo33.jpg
62KB, 496x994px
>>16865568
>>115 is way too skinny, its like meth addict skinny.

Again, pic related (same woman).
Does that look "meth addict skinny" to you?

It all depends on the genetic lottery.
If you have low-tier genes, then you will be 5'7 but will tend towards as much as 200 lbs ---and then yes, trying for 115 lbs might be suicidally "too skinny".

If, however, you scored better genetically, then 130 would be borderline overweight for the typical "I wish I had a BF" age-range.

You're skipping my core point, which was:
If OP has high standards for selecting a BF, then it can be expected that said high standards will be applied right back.

If OP's standards are relaxed, then likewise.
Until we know what OP is shooting for, it's hard to advise, other than the moral equivalent of floating a fairytale of some hot hunk out there who only goes for special snowflake, landwhale-SJW tumblrinas.
>>
>>16865588
i wouldn't even say being super ugly and fat makes a girl undatable because there is always some desperate guy. i have spoke to some girls ugly girls and they have all had a fair few partners.
>>
>>16865569
That's Josie Maran.
Her weight and height are fairly-public record
The picture is from when she was 5'7" and 115.
She's a mom now, and is 5'7" 120-ish lbs.
>>
>>16865627
Exactly
i mean hell, Chicks with dicks are a thing so you dont even need a vagina to attract a guy
What the hell men, who keeps lowering the standards? >:3
>>
>>16865625
>dem skinny ass appendages
>dem no tits
>dem hipbones sticking out
>dat no ass

I get why you'd like her. She has a beautiful face and a small skinny body. My kid's mom was 5'7 and 115 when I met her, and she looked ridiculously skinny when naked. It wasn't a turn on.

Look at it this way though:
Add a pair of DDs and you add 15-25 pounds
Add an ass and you add 10+ pounds
Add muscle tone across the entire body, and you add 10+pounds
Add a small layer of fat to the entire body and you add 10 pounds.
That's 165 pounds. Imagine that girl with that body and she is morbidly obese or a "fatty" by no stretch of the imagination.

I would infinitely prefer the 165 pound version over the 115 pound version and I am by no means a "chubby chaser".
>>
>>16865627
OP here, I'm 23 and I've never been able to get a boyfriend.

I must be hideous.
>>
>>16865690
post pic
>>
>>16865690
Where do you meet guys?
Do you work or study?
>>
>>16865690
>I must be clueless
Fix´t that for you
seriously, so many girls dont even notice guys hitting on them its hilarious
Open your eyes and you will see guys hitting on you
Or better yet, hunt them yourself, find what you like in a guy and find places where those guys exist
>>
>>16865529
the truth hurts.
>>
>>16865690
you sure you're not just socially inept and extremely timid? often extremely shy girls won't get approached because it makes guys feel uncomfortable. try going on tinder and dating sites, you will should have some luck there.
>>
>>16865689
How do blind people use the internet?
>>
>>16865700
At uni, parties, language exchange etc, I've got some male friends.

>>16865697
http://imgur.com/4ny8Xut
:/
>>
>>16865707
you look fine. i would fuck you.
>>
>>16865702
What counts as being hit on.
>>
>>16865705
Dude, ddario is 130lbs and her tits are a 34c. Adding a bigger ass and a bigger pair of tits would easily bump her up to 145 or 150. It's not much of a stretch to push that up even further with a small amount of fat and muscle. Who's blind here?
>>
>>16865711
Could be anything, diffrent guys have diffrent methods
some talk, some touch, some look, some suggest
If i were you id use tinder as someone else suggested
as a girl youre basically running unopposed and last time i checked(yes i checked official stats) guys swipe right 50% of the time
also about 60-65% of the tinder user base is male so your odds are extremly good
>>
>>16865717
I don't know who ddario is and a google search yielded guitar strings, so I'll assume it's a woman you perceive to be attractive.

165lbs on a woman of average height is absurd. Even with "perfect" proportions, you're talking a living, breathing caricature of a person. There is no way that would be attractive to a normal human.

the girl posted here
>>16865625
is a wonderful example of an attractive woman. She's thin but not anorexic, and she has full features with a pretty face to boot. Furthermore, you probably won't lose her to heart disease before she's 45.
>>
>>16865721
I've used tinder all I get are hookups, and no one uses okcupid here

I've never been touched by a guy during a conversation or looked at in a strange way.
>>
>>16865729
is your problem that guys only want to have sex with you but not a relationship?
>>
File: 1444602150750.jpg (17KB, 196x194px) Image search: [Google]
1444602150750.jpg
17KB, 196x194px
>implying men are as shallow as women
W-what? If you want a bf...All you need to do is open your legs..
>>
>>51971506
Ggjjhhh
>>
File: WORST ACTRESS.png (462KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
WORST ACTRESS.png
462KB, 600x465px
>>16865724
Here's some perspective:

Christina Hendricks, at her SMALLEST, clocks in at 165 pounds.

This is your 130 pound daddario: Adding some tits and ass to that and a very small amount of fat does not make her a caricature. At this point I have to imagine you're trolling.
>>
File: 2f.gif (32KB, 256x200px) Image search: [Google]
2f.gif
32KB, 256x200px
>>16865501
OOOOWWWWNNNNEEED
>>
>>16865729
Yeah im also wondering about the hookup thing the above person posted
Look, there are litterally an asston of guys out there and some are desperate for a relationship
Go broader than your usual searches and you will find new guys
>>
>>16865734
You can find guys to have sex with you on tinder or hostels or parties or whatever, but I want to have a romantic relationship

>>16865742
Broaden my searches to where? And how?
>>
>>16865739
This is 165lb christina hendricks
>>
>>16865751
fair enough. it is a lot harder for a girl to find a romantic relationship then just sex. most guys dont care about romance. and the few that do care about romance i feel, dont know when it is appropriate to be romantic. i like romance but i am worried that if i am romantic women will just find it cringy and weird.
>>
>>16865757
This is larger Christina Hendricks, maybe 175+

Neither is a landwhale
>>
>>16865757
i would lick her lips and I'm not chatting about the ones on her face.
>>
You're not ugly so you're either crazy, really boring or annoying to be around

Judging by the attention whoring, self pity and lack of awareness your probably a mix of 2 & 3
>>
>>16865751
>hostels
In what context did you find guys wanting to have sex with you in a hostel? im curious

>Broaden my searches to where? And how?
Well shit, everywhere
Schools, gyms, libraries
If you like buff guys then go join a gym and make eye contact with some guy you think you might like and wait for a reaction
i mean check everywhere you think guys you might like would attend and wait for em to make contact
it aint rocket science, if youre not happy with the traditional waiting then try to talk to them. chances of you being turned down are close to zero unless you are super-duper creepy
You seem aware of guys wanting sex more than romance so id warn you to keep an eye out for that aswell
Look im not trying to be mean, its just hell look at 9gag and its crew. its tfw no gf all day long over there
>>
>>16865729
i use tinder too and i've been getting "hook up" guys. need to keep searching i guess.
>>
>>16865739
She looks to have muscle. Adding fat would make her disgusting. Adding 10 pounds is a huge change. Add 20 and her cute face is gone. Add 30. And she's just another fatty.
>>
>>16865772
about sums up what i was writing up in a bit friendlier and longer way. I have a feeling she'll ignore this opinion though.
>>
>>16865757
She's fat and you are letting makeup and clothing illusions fool you.
>>
>>16865492
REAL FACT

You dont need to be thin or fat, You need to be hot.
>>
>>16865772
Ok, how do you be fun and interesting to be around. People think I'm eccentric and that I'm a human wikipedia, maybe that's why I'm boring.
>>
OP you got this. If losing weight is what you want, find something you enjoy doing and do it consistently. Running, biking, swimming, any sport, going to the gym, whatever. Judging by the pic your face is fine. Keep at it.
>>
>>16865777
I'm always on the lookout in gyms/libraries/school/wherever I am. So I don't know where else to look.

I've tried talking to guys and asking them out, it just leads to me being depressed for a day.
>>
>>16865820
Well you got me stumped, for real
Id have to observe you in action in order to specify where you go wrong because men are really not complicated
Honest to god, we are not.
Im beginning to think you suffer from the same problem as many other women, you go for unavaliable guys and you have made it your comfort zone
What do they say when being asked out? do they say no? do they have excuses?
>>
>>16865789
My gf is 175 and similar in height and proportion the the hendricks and let me tell you, no, no I am not.
>>
>>16865783
Adding ten pounds is literally adding moderately larger boobs.
>>
>>16865841
You're delusional.
>>
>>16865831
Well the last guy I asked out always talks about how girls don't like him because he's short and blah blah blah, so I thought he would be up for it. So I asked him a hypothetical question about dating me and there was a really awkward pause and he said he wouldn't.

Made me feel like shit.
>>
>>16865836
Then you're attracted to fatties.
>>
>>16865856
Bad self esteem guys are never ones you should pick desu
Besides tinder, how is the online dating going?
>>
>>16865868
No one uses online dating sites here, just tinder. Only middle aged guys are on okcupid in my area.
>>
>>16865872
What? jesus where do you live exactly?
>>
>>16865888
Wales

When I lived in London okcupid had guys my age but they were all just looking to fuck.
>>
5'7 100lbs tranny here
why cant find a skinny girl around here :(
>>
>>16865894
I am litterally stumped right now
The only thing i can think of is you going after the wrong type of guy i.e the unavaliable type
Cant really test this theory
Running out of things to suggest too, only thing left is go wider, nation wide
Either that or expand age wise
>>
Lower your standards.

When you say there are only middle-aged men on OKC, I don't believe you.

I'm getting the impression that if you find someone you think you're incompatible with, you write them off completely.

Love is more complicated than that.
>>
>>16865911
Meh at this point I just give up. I'm tired.
>>
>>16865930
You don't believe me? There are guys my age on OKC in London but not here, and even when they're my age they just want to hookup and I want a relationship.

If someone wanted to have a relationship with me I'd give it a chance.
>>
>>16865934

Honestly...that is OK.

A lot of people think a relationship is necessary to fill a void, the truth is its a complement to a strong support base already.

You shouldn't try to "force" yourself into a relationship if it doesn't even feel right, just focus on yourself and it just might happen.

Do you have a job or something that makes you interact with people regularly?
>>
>>16865946
I go to university.
>>
>>16865959

That sounds like a great place to meet guys, just because you had a bad experience with one guy doesn't mean they all hate you.

Shit, maybe he just dropped his spaghetti when you approached him out of the blue.
>>
>>16865964
If it's such a great place to meet guys then why haven't I met any

No, straight afterwards he said the reason why he's never had a girlfriend is because he's picky. I just didn't fit his standards

I'm just not pretty enough. I'm only good enough to get fucked.
>>
>>16865976

Have you tried maybe a LDR?

Chat someone up online and see if anything happens.
>>
>>16865991
That sounds sad.

I want a real relationship.
>>
>>16865998

A lot of people who make a connection with each other online eventually meet and become an actual thing.

The fact that you even refuse to consider it means you're just not open, which explains some of your bad luck.
>>
>>16866011
I'm 23 I've already waited this long for a relationship, I can't torture myself like that. Plus LDRs are just asking for trouble
>>
>>16866027

Oh big fucking deal, I'm 29 and a virgin but I'm not whining about it, in fact I'm pretty content with life overall.

>this is asking for trouble, i cant torture myself, im too old, im ugly

I'm just reading a ton of excuses and complaints, ive seen uglier chicks get married and pump out children just fine.

Also, just because people are out looking for sex doesn't mean they aren't willing to be up for more if it feels right.

Start taking some risks.
>>
>>16866050
Excuses for what? For not having an internet relationship?

I wouldn't even know how to get an internet relationship anyway, how can you fall in love with pixels

I'm looking for a real relationship.
>>
>>16865534
>this sounds like bait
Ding ding ding. We have a winner. 22 of you are morons and 1 is not.
>>
>>16866058

Are you saying you need to fuck and kiss someone to be attracted to somebody?

I've seen online relationships grow and they aren't as bad as you think. People aren't trying to have internet secks, they voice/video chat online and just talk like friends do, eventually attraction builds up and you feel a connection with someone, you don't need physical contact to fall for someone.

I've seen guys and girls personally fly overseas to meet their squeeze shortly after admitting their feelings for each other, they fucked and enjoy each other's company, and are making plans to get closer together.

But I do respect if that isn't enough for you though, but again; you are building barriers for yourself. Enough barriers and you will never ever have a bf.
>>
>>16866081
I wouldn't date someone in a different city to me let alone another country.

But that's the only barrier I have.
>>
>>16866095

You just admitted that you refuse to consider people looking for sex, which is another way people fall into relationships...shit, FWBs becoming an item is a thing.

But look, I'm not the one that needs convincing here. Are you really not putting barriers on yourself, or are you just saying that?
>>
>>16866105
Who said I didn't consider them? I have a few FWs but they're emotionally unavailable, I hookup a couple of times a month too, that never leads anywhere

How do you make someone want to do more than just fuck you
>>
Upload a picture so we see how you look. Also try to be more feminine. There was this grill in my class which was with nice body, nice face and overall good looking 7 maybe 8 out of 10. But she was pretty much with a boys' attitude and therefore wasnt getting any male attention.. Also try loosing some weight if you think you are overweight start training a bit and change your eating and sleeping habits. It will change your appearance drastically!
>>
>>16866131
http://imgur.com/4ny8Xut
>>
>>16865863
>people who don't like average body types automatically love fatties

>christian hendricks
>fat

Just remove yourself from this earth.
>>
You made another thread a while ago didnt you? Try getting your hair straighten or smth idk..
>>
>>16865632
Wasn't she the token chick in need for speed most wanted? Muh dick tho
>>
>>16866169
But my hair is what I get the most compliments for
>>
>>16865492
OH MY FUCKITY FUCK OP
if you want some normal, long lasting realtionship, just fuck these social standards, use your charm and personality(not talkin bout boobz), im not saying to be unhealthy, stay fit! but fuck these standard| otherwise, if you just wanna (literally) fuck around, then go on
>>
>>16865503
Ugh I'm not OP but I'm 5'7" at 170 ish. I carry my weight extremely well and have huge tits though, but man is it frustrating that I used to be 140.
>>
>>16866574
I don't know how to develop charm. How do you be charming?
>>
>>16866595
for 5'7 ideal weight is between 155-165 so you're not that off honestly
>>
File: 1441902207463.jpg (19KB, 680x444px) Image search: [Google]
1441902207463.jpg
19KB, 680x444px
This has to be a bait thread, there's no way someone is this stupid
>>
>>16866597
BE FUCKIN YOURSELF, ACT LIKE YOURSELF
>>
>>16865492

just broke up with a 90 lb 5'9" girl

last girlfriend was 100 lb at 5'11", size 2.

Depends. Even fat chicks can get a boyfriend. If you want a boyfriend that's handsome and has lots of 100 dollar bills in his wallet, you better be gorgeous
>>
>>16866604
I also play football so I've been eating a lot more lately. Have big thighs and an ass, triple D tits. The struggle isn't too real because I realized I'd rather be a D end than a linebacker anyway
>>
>>16866630
i know how you feel, i'm 5'6, double Ds, and a butt to boot. i'm a little over my target weight area but i carry it well so i don't even look it. still bothers me though.
>>
>>16866611
THAT HASNT WORKED SO FAR
>>
You don't need to be thin to get a boyfriend.
>>
File: 3.jpg (26KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
26KB, 600x488px
>>16865492 for me its as long as i can lift the girl up by her ass to kiss her, so if i cant lift her its a game beaker... to be fair im not a small weak guy 6'5" 260lbs so OP i would say your good
>>
>>16866644
then the change should be inside, not outside
>>
>>16866651
Just tell me what to do and I'll do it
>>
>>16866636
perfect
>>
>>16866660
What do I need to change inside in order to be charming
>>
>>16866630
perfect
>>
>>16866662

>>16866574 fag here
10 more thig OP before i go to sleep. if you desperately looking for love/partner, it wont happen, ust live your life, an soeday youll find someone worthy. trust me, im speaking from my own experience

>>16866671
i dont know you personally, it depends
>>
>>16866680
oops, *1 and many more grammar mistakes, i mtired sry
>>
>>16866143
she's up there, bro.
>>
>>16865707
>dat hair

you need a makeover other then that you might have potential if you do your hair property and lose some weight.
>>
>>16866636
Yeah, same here. Cause I'm like "well losing twenty pounds wouldn't hurt" but then I come across a rare slice of pecan pie or something and... Well you know...

I can tell football is toning me up even though I'm not losing any weight. I could probably crush things between my thighs at this point
>>
>>16865690
>OP here, I'm 23 and I've never been able to get a boyfriend.
>I must be hideous.

I'm sure that's not true. First, consult with a doctor to establish what is a healthy weight range for your height and build. We don't know if you are some basically some frail toothpick who is overweight or someone who is already at a good weight. Work out a plan with your doctor. The last thing you want to do is to develop anorexia or bulemia.

Don't beat yourself up or get anxious about this.
>>
>>16865707
>http://imgur.com/4ny8Xut

OMG, you are very pretty, not hideous.(I'm male)

Don't obsess on the physical. Again, talk with your doctor to get some kind of baseline.

Get out and get involved in social situations (with caution. We don't want you getting a roofie)
>>
>>16865492
I'm dating a girl who weighs about that much at 5'6". But she looks good at her weight, and she's probably just the cutest human being in the world.

You know that the answer is just who you're willing to have as a boyfriend, though. You have to bring something to the table to make the relationship equal.
>>
>>16865841
Dude how much do you think a pair of breasts weigh?
>>
Attractiveness is subjective. Some dudes love fatties. Some dudes don't care as much about looks as they do about personality. Some dudes won't look at chubby/fat girls at all. Like I said, subjective.

If you want to lose weight, do it for yourself, not under the delusion that others will like you more because of it.
>>
>>16867655
a pair of dds weighs 15-23lbs
>>
>>16865569
fatty in denial detected. I'm 5'9" and weigh 125lbs and I look like that.
>>
>>16867707
Absolute bullshit. Even pairs on the largest end of the scale weigh no more than 12 pounds.
>>
>>16867711
So you're several inches taller (seriously, that's very tall for a woman) and a good ten pounds heavier and you consider this relevant how exactly ...?
>>
I find it funny that most posts in here are debates over how a woman with diffrent height and weight will look or be classified
As for OPs question its the age old problem women have, its the dating equivalent of just returning home from stocking your fridge but having nothing to eat
There are tons of options but you "cant see the forest for the trees"
>>
>>16867862
What do these options look like?
>>
>>16865492

The current girl I like is 5'7, 188, and she doesn't look that bad at all. Are some people autists about weight?
>>
Your physical appearance doesn't determine whether you get a boyfriend. It determines whether you get a fuckbuddy.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.