[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you approach and get to know better a girl you like but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Shite.png (141KB, 480x472px) Image search: [Google]
Shite.png
141KB, 480x472px
How do you approach and get to know better a girl you like but you also barely or don't know at all without looking like a scary thirsty nigga? Looks aren't the problem in my case, i'm a modest 6/10, i just have no idea on how to socialize outta nowhere with a girl
>>
>>16862229
you literally have to just start saying hi to her and slowly ease into conversations.

there is no easy answer.
>>
Find a reason to talk to them, and talk to them about it. That's all there is to it. Small talk, deep talk, complains, looks, other people, literally anything. Just have to find a reason and go for it.
>>
>>16862233
Check'd
But what if i never had nothing to do with the girl? I can't just say "Hi" outta nowhere ya know
>>
>>16862229
Very simple. You don't go after the girl you want first. Kind of like getting the job you want. You gain experience. Find other girls that are cute and just try. Grow some balls and say something funny, stupid, serious, see what happens when you tell them that you like them, ask for numbers, or just straight up ask them on a date. Go from the easiest tasks to being closer to the girls around you to the most extreme and absurd things you should not do just to see the reactions and find out how every girl is different. Learn from those experiences and gather yourself to have complete confidence.

Listen anon, you are a 6/10 due to the lack of confidence, fear of rejection, and or inexperienced. But with confidence and learning about women, you will reach your destination.

DO NOT approach this girl until you have found out how to break the ice with other girls. DO NOT approach this girl until you found out the little things that can make her smile. DO NOT approach this girl without the ability to make any girl laugh or somehow become relate-able to anything she does or likes.

Gain confidence, experience with socially putting yourself in the spotlight. Then and only until then will you muster up courage to talk to this girl. People say be yourself but with the different girls you have talked to and the experience you have gained, you will be someone totally different and all you can do is be that guy you will become in the future. This will also help you make freinds better and overall make you a 10/10.

Find her after you've built enough courage. You will be denied and crushed by the girls you try to talk to before "THE ONE" but do not let that faze you.

The amount of time it will take you to completely be prepared will probably be around 3 months. Some can manage 1 month or even 1 week.

You can do this. Believe in yourself and what is right.
>>
>>16862248
Yes you can, especially if it's in college or something. Just don't go crazy if she doesn't immediately warm up to you, or maybe even brushes you off.

This is socializing, baby.
>>
>>16862229
How do you know of this girl?
has there been any level of contact?
Does she know you exist?
What is the setting like, "she in a different class or a girl that rides the same bus" kind of thing?
>>
>>16862269
Solid advice. Listen to this dude.
>>
File: MnvLAl.png (265KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
MnvLAl.png
265KB, 512x384px
>>
>>16862229
Going through the same exact shit as you OP, I just can't find the courage to talk to this one girl who's a 9/10 in my book, i'm also a modest 6/10. I just really can't start a conversation with anybody because I start to become a nervous wreck and I just keep quiet not knowing what to say. WHAT DO?
>>
>>16862341
Well, my school has 3 branches. She goes to school on a different part of the city. I met her on a school trip. I know her name and she knows mine, but we never really talked.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.