[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ my gf's been paranoid about our "intercourse"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (66KB, 615x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 615x630px
Hey /adv/ my gf's been paranoid about our "intercourse"

> I used a condom
> condom had precum
> She starts to ride on top of me
> But there was no real "penetration" happening (no tearing happened)
> She got off after a few minutes
> We realize the condom was left in her vag, although there wasn't any penetration

Is there a chance she's preggers?
>>
Always a chance, even with condom.
In this case, it's very doubtful.
There's literally always a chance if you have sex though dude. That's just the way things work.

Same thing has happened to me plenty of times though, so I'd say the condom getting stuck in her vag is pretty normal.
>>
>>16859921
Thanks for the insight.
So it'a still possible even though there wasn't any tearing?
>>
She is overexagerating

I have been with someone like that and it was awfull.
>>
Chances are SERIOUSLY low if you didn't cum.

Use more lube next time so the condom is less likely to slip off (usually happens cause of friction)
>>
>>16859993
I thought so too. But it's better safe than pregnant. We even agreed not to do it anymore until we're finished with our studies
>>
>>16859998
Is it still low even though the condom had precum?

Thanks for the tip!
>>
>>16860048

Very highly unlikely she would be pregnant from this.

>We even agreed not to do it anymore until we're finished with our studies

Yeah...I tried doing that as well with a petite Asian study partner I had my last semester of college. The choice was to either cram for a final or go to her place so she could ride my dick for three hours. I gave up a letter grade for that nice Vietnamese ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 480x480px
>>16860076
Thanks for the reassurrance!

And good on you for wrecking dat asian ass
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.