[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I jumpstart my marriage? We've been married less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: t20osQX.gif (432KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
t20osQX.gif
432KB, 384x288px
How do I jumpstart my marriage?

We've been married less than a year and I've basically become nothing more than a teddy bear for my wife.

We don't have sex. We don't go out. We don't do anything but watch TV. Despite my attempts to get us to do ANYTHING else.

I'm constantly angry and unhappy and she doesn't seem to care or realize why.

What the fuck do I do to fix this?
>>
>>16809931
What does she say when you talk to her about it?
>>
File: 1414353908233.png (8KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1414353908233.png
8KB, 473x500px
>>16809931
>he fell for the marriage meme
>>
>>16809939

>cries
>apologizes

At that point, the night is ruined. I just don't bother any more. It's the same with sex.

>Want sex
>Try to come on to her
>Pushed away repeatedly
>Explicitly state that I'm interested in sex, in case she's not getting it
>"Well now I'm put on the spot and definitely don't want to have sex"
>Night ruined
>>
How was it before you two got married?
>>
File: kek.jpg (47KB, 345x383px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
47KB, 345x383px
>>16809941
>>
>>16809931
>What the fuck do I do to fix this?
File for divorce. That doesn't sound like someone you want to spend your life married to. The longer you put it off, the harder it will be to move on with your life.
>>
>>16809931
she gotta be feeling really depressed or something. Couples counseling might not be a bad idea.
>>
File: wildhousebnr.jpg (48KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
wildhousebnr.jpg
48KB, 660x330px
I rarely think marriage counseling works, but in your case I recommend it.

>But your marriage is probably doomed. It's not your fault.
>>
File: workingstuffed-785x883.jpg (89KB, 785x883px) Image search: [Google]
workingstuffed-785x883.jpg
89KB, 785x883px
One possibility as to why; attraction is affected by many factors, and a big one is hormonal environment. Sometimes women go off birth control pills only to find that they are no longer attracted to the man they married.
>>
File: 0214161607.jpg (1MB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
0214161607.jpg
1MB, 2304x1296px
Take dance lessons for three months get fucking awesome at it buy her a black dress that's just the right amount of revealing take her dancing get her drunk take her home have sex in her general direction do something kinky but let her know first like I've always wanted to try....make breakfast purchase grand marinier use it instead of vanilla extract when you make French toast use powdered sugar not syrup fry French toast with Irish butter let her wake up in bed to the smell of coffee and orange French toast say you haven't been yourself lately and you just wanted to say how nice it was last night just being with her plan a trip go on trip make more time for her buy her her favorite flowers three random days a month try not to be a count...that should work...
>>
Cunt I meant cunt fucking auto correct
>>
>>16809931
>What the fuck do I do to fix this?
Talk to her. You already know this.
>>
>>16809931
I hate to be that guy but it's a possibility. Have you suspected your wife of cheating? When women are having affairs, they tend to not want to have intimacy with their husbands.

I am not saying that this is happening, it's just a thought.
>>
>>16809948
Shes seeing some one else.
Sorry brah
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.