[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my friend likes a girl >I also like her >she likes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>my friend likes a girl
>I also like her
>she likes me
>he asked her out
This is a strange situation. She stares and stares at me, hangs out with me every chance she gets, and generally flirts with me to no end when we're alone. My friend has very strong feelings for her and they went on a"date" recently.
It's a sticky situation. My friendship witah my buddy is more important, so that's my priority.
Is it possible that down the line I could have a relationship with her?
Does anyone have similar experiences? I don't want to hurt my friend but I've got very strong feelings for this girl, despite my efforts to ignore them.
>>
>>16802620
Bros before hoes! No exceptions!
>>
Given that you know that he likes her, you're going to ruin your friendship if you get with her. Is she worth that?
>>
>>16802743
>>16802754
I guess you guys are right. I just wish it were possible that he "get over" her. Like maybe if he found another girl who was actually into him, he wouldn't mind?
>>
>>16802776
That's not how crushes and oneitis works.
>>
If she likes you then why did she say yes when your friend asked her out
>>
>>16802793
That's a great question. Maybe I'm reading EVERYTHING wrong.
But im pretty sure it's becuase she wants to "give him a chance". Who knows. She is good friends with both of us so she cares for him like I do.
Which is why I get uncomfortable with her staring at me. Half of me loves the attention and half of me knows it's wrong.
>>
>>16802793
This. I came here to post this.
>>
>>16802839
This is a good point. But she ought to stop coming on to me if she wants to be with him.
I was actually wondering if she's purposefully getting us to "compete" for her.
If I find out that's the case, then I'll drop her like a bad habit, but she does not seem the type at all.
>>
>>16802907
How old are you?
>>
>>16802940
>>
>>16802946
How old is she?
>>
>>16802954
20?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.