[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wouldn't consider myself that good of a cook, but I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: lmaofatfuck.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
lmaofatfuck.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
I wouldn't consider myself that good of a cook, but I haven't booked a reservation anywhere. Would it be a good idea to cook food for someone on the first date instead of going to some shit tier place? Probably just going to make chicken parm or carbonara.

Pls respond.
>>
>>16802176
if you are able to make something tasty it would be an amazing idea to cook!
is it for valentines day?
>>
YES!!!!!!!! I love it when a guy cooks for me. HOt.
>>
First date? No
>>
>>16802182
>>16802187
>>16802182
Yep, valentines day. First date, ever, so I have no idea what I'm doing. Was kind of worried cooking her something is coming off a bit too strong.

>>16802191
Fug
>>
Why not have both?
>>
>>16802194
Or you know, hone your crooking skills to make breakfast
>>
>>16802194
>>16802199
I don't get what you're trying to tell me
>>
>>16802193
No. I don't think so. Make it something very simple and have it ready in the oven or even if you're comfortable get a bottle of wine pour some and cook while you're talking. It makes it a lot easier if you're doing something instead of sitting at a table in a restaurant. Wear a button-down shirt and roll up the sleeves that's hot. I think steak au poive is very sexy and simple have the potatoes ready in the oven but really cook something you know is good.
>>
>>16802191
I disagree why? Cook for her early in the night have a bottle of wine and then take her out somewhere. Then if she wants to bring her back but that's a different issue.
>>
funny I had a guy cook me carbonara at his apartment when I first moved to this town. It was really good. But i guess I'm always the one to cook so I love having a man do it it's such a rarity.

There is nothing hotter than a very sexy masculine man doing something "feminine" like cooking or dancing well. It just makes them that much sexier to me.
>>
We are actually going bowling first before going to get something to eat. Based off the replies I'm assuming cooking for her would be alright?

>>16802430
But what if I am not a masculine looking dude.
>>
My dude cooks for me sometimes, and I love it. He does it for a living though, so it's an extra special treat, or so it feels like. He made me a breakfast burrito while I was get m getting ready for work one morning. The bomb.
>>
>>16802420
>wine
Yeah sure, if you want her to think you're a fucking faggot

If you want to keep even a shred of your masculinity in tact then drink beer
>>
>>16802495
>But what if I am not a masculine looking dude.
Then you ignore chicks like that. Focus on yourself and don't let people get you down.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.