[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get a tattoo. I'm a 21 year old male. Should I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Dog throwing up.jpg (181KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Dog throwing up.jpg
181KB, 720x960px
I want to get a tattoo. I'm a 21 year old male. Should I get a tattoo of something that I think looks cool, like an astronaut or something, or should I get something that has meaning to me like song lyrics or something that alludes to how much I hate myself?
>>
>>16800240
No you fucking retard, you're going to regret it unless you're certain about wanting a design. If you're getting a tattoo just for the heck of it you're an idiot.
>>
>>16800256
I wanted a tattoo of a laughing skull with a cigar in its mouth for about six months, but then I kind of got tired of it. What are some good ideas to help come up with a design I would want?
>>
>>16800263
confirmed troll
>>
>>16800266
Man, there are way better ways to troll than this. I'm being serious, here.
>>
>>16800240
Don't get a tattoo! Its not professional you degenerate fuck!
>>
>>16800283
A. Do you have tattoos of your own? B. What decade do you think this is?
>>
>>16800240
"Born trailer trash - will die trailer trash"
>>
>>16800240
"This will embarrass the hell out of me when I'm 50"
>>
>>16800240
Look at me! Somebody notice me! Please!
>>
get the astronaut with the lyrics in a dialouge bubble
>>
Showing how much you hate yourself would subconsciously make people easier hate you.
>>
File: 1388620021599.jpg (19KB, 237x229px) Image search: [Google]
1388620021599.jpg
19KB, 237x229px
>>16800240

>Should I get a tattoo of something that I think looks cool

>or should I get something that has meaning to me

It really doesn't matter. Sometimes when I got tattoos I kind of just picked something I thought looked neat and went for it.

The only person your tattoos need to make sense to is you.

All the anons will harp on about how not to get tattoos because you'll look like a degenerate or it not professional and all that bullshit but they're the biggest hypocrites of all and are just don't have the courage to wear their eccentricities permanently on their skin for everyone to see.

They'd rather go home and fap to hentai and loli shit and pretend like they don't give a shit what other people think and hide their bullshit from the rest of the world while they insult people who do what they want and actually don't give a shit what people think.

I worked at a shop for a while so I'm covered in tattoos but I gave a great job, sweet house, and generally have no complaints about the way I'm viewed or treated. If having tattoos means I'll never be able to work in bullshit office job where I suck corporate dick 8 hours a day in a cubicle or sell printers to fat people at Staples then its a sacrifice I'm absolutely willing to make.

Get whatever you want man.
>>
>>16800240
are you buff?
if you're a skinny or skinnyfat dude or lady a tattoo is going to look pathetic on you. Only get a tattoo if you can actually pull off the look. Otherwise you're gonna look like a pathetic hipster or nu-male
>>
>>16801421

>office jobs are soooo terrible!

Have you ever had one before?

Having a great life has nothing to do with tats, but tats will definitely close some doors for you professionally.

As long as you can accept those losses; go for it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.