[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you guys ask your girlfriends if they've had bigger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

Did you guys ask your girlfriends if they've had bigger? I'm curious about it, is it a good idea to ask her that?
>>
>>16790817
No, it is a bad idea.
Here's why: she doesn't care. You shouldn't care.

She'll comment your dick when you fuck her good.
>>
>>16790817
no.
Should you?
>>
>>16790820
I'm saying this because I sent her a pic of my dick last night and she was so impressed and kept telling me how she loves it that it looks bigger. So it made me think maybe she secretly wants I'd have a bigger dick.
>>
>>16790817
You have a lot more to lose than to gain by knowing this. If you've got a big dick and are the gambling type, go for it
>>
>>16790817
My bf, at the start of the relationship, would ask me questions about my ex, for example, if my ex was bigger, if my ex was smarter than him, if my ex was more good looking than him. I would refuse to answer the last two questions but we were playing Truth or Dare, one night, and he asked me if my ex was bigger than him. I said yes. Later that night before going to bed I told him that what I said was a lie and that my memory was playing tricks on me. He seemed happier and never brought the question up again.
Asking about an ex is a good way to get hurt and feel like shit. Not recommended.
>>
I've asked two girls, they both have had bigger than me. But the dudes were estimated to have ~7 inches, so I wasn't insecure because that's not outrageously big compared to me.
>>
>>16790829
Does she enjoy sex with you? Because literally that's the only thing that matters. Women don't care nearly as much about dick size as guys think as long as they're good in bed.
>>
My boyfriend would always ask me that and it was really annoying. The point isnĀ“t how big but if you sync well together in the moves.
>>
>>16790817
No it's never a good idea to ask if they've had bigger. All you'll think about is that one person who has a bigger dick than you and sometimes you might bring it into an argument if you're an asshole. If she's having your dick in her hole that should be fine. Don't bring up the past that's where it belongs
>>
>>16790817
Three questions to never ask a woman. What's the freakiest thing you've ever done? Have you had bigger? How many partners did you have?
>>
>>16791215
>I want to marry a stranger because I am THAT insecure the post
>>
It's unlikely that they've had bigger, but I don't ask anyway.
>>
>>16791221

>implying that asking doesn't make you insecure.
>>
>>16791138
What an insecure faggot, cheezs.
>>
Questions that you should ask about exes: if he/she was the first; why they broke up; if they lived together/how far the relationship went.

Most other things can, understandably, hurt you.
>>
>>16791221
>have to ask if ex was bigger to compare dicksizes
>this is because Im so sure of myself

lol
>>
Hey /adv/ i am insecure as fuck.
I found out my girlfriend lied about her sexual past, it made me more insecure.
Apparently she would talk dirty to strangers off omegle before we met, she would add them, talk real dirty, show her boobs. Problem is it's been so long and i caught her out on this lie. Now it just feels like a mess, her story falls apart, it's twisted, i just keep asking and the more i do, the worse it gets, how do is top asking these stupid questions when i know she will just lie to me? It's the past and i am fucking myself up over it.
>>
Why would you want to appear insecure in front of your girlfriend?

Women read insecurity for what it is, weakness, you should never ask anything that makes you look like a beta fuck.
>>
>>16791221
Oh yeah, because you can totally know someone as a whole just by hearing thier sexual history.
>>
>>16790817
That is a bad ass bitchh. Is that OP gf?
>>
>be me (of course)
>with girlfriend for about 1.5 years
>she had 3-4 boyfriends before me
>at party
>she's talking to her friends and conversation gets to their past boyfriends
>girlfriend says something like "Harry's living in Ontario now"
>her friend next to her says "Harry?" and holds her hands about 12 inches apart
>girlfriend just nods

It wasn't a conversation about guys' dicks but my girlfriend must have mentioned his dick size at some point. Went home and fucked her hard with my mighty 5.5 inch machine.
>>
>>16790817
>being this insecure
op please
>>
>>16791243
Only a secure person would ask because they're sure that the answer won't hurt them.
>>
>>16790817
She has.
Its very unlikely she hasnt.
At 7" theres 10% larger than you. The catch is the way probability works. If shes slept with 10 guys theres a 34% chance that at least 1 of them is larger than you.
>>
>>16791580
sorry I lied. I meant theres a 34% chance you are her biggest. 66% that at least 1 is larger than you.
Its not really pretty.
>>
>>16790817
I'm pretty big so a lot of girls tell me I'm the biggest and I never really ask or worry
>>
>>16791558
Just like OP, right?6
>>
>>16791285
it's pretty apart she lied so your pety feelings don't get hurt, but you keep insisting on getting them hurt.
What does it matter? Is she doing it now? If not then there's absolutely no reason to keep on digging. It's over and done. Nothing anyone can do about it
>>
>>16791592
see>>16791589
Shes probably had larger.
>>
It's just stupid to ask. No good will come from this. Unless you have a monster cock.
I mean, i probably gave myself away with my bf, cause the first time i saw his dick i was genuinely surprised. I'm petite and his dick is a fucking 8 incher. I can't even close my hand around.
Just keep the past where it belongs.
>>
Never ask a question you aren't prepared to hear the answer to.

That being said, while I've never directly asked that question, you can tell sometimes. One prior girlfriend was struggling a bit and googled "what do you do when your boyfriend's dick is too large" and told me about it. Other girls won't even look surprised or mention it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.