[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else gone through a stage where you have bad dreams. Every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: img_3375.jpg (58KB, 348x427px) Image search: [Google]
img_3375.jpg
58KB, 348x427px
Anyone else gone through a stage where you have bad dreams. Every night for over a week I've had really depressing dreams that make me feel like shit. They aren't scary just really depressing like my family is in a war zone and I'm trying to protect them.

I've a few things going off in life which aren't terrible but not great. I try to watch funny or relaxing stuff.
>>
I usually have one of the same 3 nightmares. I don't really mind them because by now I know Im dreaming pretty much immediately and I just ride them out and wait for a nicer dream induced lucid dreaming a few times was pretty cool.
As soon as you realise its a dream try to stay in it maybe you could lucid dream a positive outcome
>>
Why do your dreams make you feel like shit? Nothing in your dream is real. Why can't you disregard them the moment you awaken?
>>
>>16788635

I wake up feeling like I did in the dream with my stomach in knots, this mornings was bad and it took me 20 minutes to calm down. I feel like the dream lasts for hours.
>>
I can't tell you why you're having these dreams, but it's possible there's a past trauma you haven't dealt with, or you have current mental health problem, maybe both. It's not normal to have constant nightmares that disturb you to such as extent it takes you almost half an hour to calm down.

You'd need to speak to a psychotherapist.
>>
>>16788683
>you need to talk to a witch doctor in a lab coat

%psycho% needs to be banned on /adv/
>>
File: 1445920945760.jpg (101KB, 849x871px) Image search: [Google]
1445920945760.jpg
101KB, 849x871px
>>16788514
Who is that semen demon?
>>
Dreams are like real life. You like dreams when it's good to you and hate dreams that are bad and negative. So you try to escape bad dreams and always want good dreams. Nature tells us you won't always have good dreams.

This is actually the umiak stages of lucid dreaming wherein you have toe excise your will in the dream state and by practice and meditation you can actually act in your dreams and that in turn will allow you to change the course of the dream to favour you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.