[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I think I might be in love with my girlfriend. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1429653550806.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1429653550806.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
Guys I think I might be in love with my girlfriend.

I don't know what to do.

It's going to destroy me if we break up.
>>
Do you normally enter relationship when you are not in love? That's quite strange.

Also being in a relationship means risking getting hurt, fucked over in multiple awful ways. It's still worth it in my opinion.
>>
>>16783068
People usually get in relationships with people they *like*, yes, but saying you're "in love" is deeper and more intense. Is English not your first language?
>>
>>16783105

i'm not the guy who wrote the post

but some people only get in a relationship with another one when they love them, not because they kinda like the person
>>
>>16783105

I would never enter a relationship with a person that I just like.

I guess we view it differently.

Here is how I view it

>Neutral (I know she exists)
>somewhat like (noticed this person)
>Like (on radar, not doing anything
>Like alot (might ask out on a date)
>In love with (this is were I would enter a relationship)
>Madly in love with (oh shit oh shit)
>Fall out of love, relationship either goes to hell or I start loving her.
> Love her, a different type of love than when I was in love.
>>
>>16783121
No, actually no one does that.
>>
>>16783165

Yes only minors and young teens enter relationships with people they just "like".
>>
>>16783177

Can relate, i knew a girl in highschool who literally had a new boyfriend every fucking week, every week she wrote tons of "love" declarations to her new boyfriend.
>>
OP here, we have been together since around christmas, so not that long.
>>
I doubt you actually love her yet because your first instinct was about yourself and how to protect your fragile emotions. If you loved her you'd be thinking about what you could do for her and how you could make her life better by being in it instead of just worrying about your own hide. So nothing to worry about yet, especially since the more you worry about yourself over her the more likely it is you're going to mess it all up and break up anyway.
>>
>>16783418
Wow what a nihilist.

My main objective in making it better for the both of us is to find a job where she will be doing her masters to close the distance so we can see each other every weekend at least.

I'm just concerned for my own health. I might get obsessed with her. And that's bad for me and her. Unless we both move in and we both feel the same way, then we'll be stuck together like glue.
>>
>>16784217
OP, be honest. How old are you? Because you sound like a fifteen-year-old with his first girlfriend. "I might get obsessed with her?" Please.
>>
Not everybody enters a relationship when in love. True, deep, painful and terrifying love comes from experiencing life with somebody and then coming to realise that you love who they are, without any context such as what they do for you, or how they make you feel.

Real love grows over time and in many cases, it dies. But unless you are willing to put their happiness before yours because you care THAT much about them, and if they notice this, then you are in a true loving relationship.

Yes OP, the thought of hurt is terribly frightening. But make sure that you aren't feeling this way because you, as an individual, feel incomplete. What i mean by that, is first and foremost, be happy in yourself as one entity.
>>
>>16784267
I'm 22 years old, this is my first girlfriend so yes I am emotionally stunted. I should have first had sex when I was 17 like everyone else.
>>
>>16784586
Its ok Op I know many kissless Virgins that are like 80
>>
You just enjoy the ride until you are broke or dead.
>>
>>16783058

>its going to destroy me if we break up

then maybe you shouldn't be allowed to date. if you cant handle a break up, you can't handle a relationship.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.