[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does a girl not reply? I asked for this girls number yesterday,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1454373727762.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1454373727762.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
Why does a girl not reply?
I asked for this girls number yesterday, we understand very well and I don't why'd she ignore me like that, we texted yesterday but she hasn't replied to my last message since yesterday night, she's been online almost all day and it feels like she doesn't even care.
What should I do, message her again or do something, I don't wanna sound needy or cringey or anything, I just kinda wanna have a relationship whit this girl but as it seems she doesn't share the same ideas.
What should I do, ignore her or send her a message like hello or good day or something?
>>
>>16779141
I dunno man, maybe you need to realize there's a million other women out there and realize that maybe she doesn't like you
>>
>>16779154
This. Don't chase her up. If she hasn't replied, that's pretty clear message
>>
>>16779141
She didn't reply and she been online all day? Don't bother with her she's a bitch.
>>
>>16779141
In fact call her a bitch for giving you some hope being her friend. Explain it like that and she might not even do it again.
>>
You can't tell or make women do anything these days
>>
>>16779181
You can you just tend to tell the truth.
>>
>>16779141
I just realized your probably going to try to use what I told you to get her talking. Don't do it she doesn't want to fuck you if you enjoy her company make her a friend and don't call her sexy or anything.
>>
>>16779200
Nice try satan with those sick dubs, you won't sway my ethics.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.