[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Be coming back to dormroom after class >Catch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Surprised.jpg (17KB, 304x320px) Image search: [Google]
Surprised.jpg
17KB, 304x320px
>Be me
>Be coming back to dormroom after class
>Catch roommate about to make out with a friend of ours.
>Both of them are in relationships with other people. Neither of whom go to this school
>I ask them WTF
>They admit it's fucked up, but say they've been stressed and lonely.
>I ask if this is going to happen again.
>They say no

What the hell do I do? I want to believe them but shit. I'm actually friends with my roommate's girlfriend too, but I don't have her number.
>>
>>16772872
>What the hell do I do?
nothing? why the fuck would you interfere?
>>
>>16772891
Because he clearly has a crush on his roommate.
>>
>>16772902
Not your problem bro. Butting yourself into other people's business is going to end you up with no friends in a hurry. Either your these two's friend, or your their SO's friend. You can't have it both ways. And honestly, you'll probably end up neither's friend, because nobody wants to be friends with a narc.
>>
>>16772872
>>16772902

This is none of your business. At all.
>>
>>16772872
>friends with my roommate's girlfriend
>don't have her number
You're not friends with her, fucking chump
>>
>>16772872
Why the fuck do you faggots say "be me"? Unless otherwise stated, who the fuck else would you be? Fuck you OP.
>>
OP sounds like a bitter lonely who cock block on every chance he has.
>>
>>16772872

If you're a in LDR with somebody who went to college there's 90% chance of getting cucked, you shouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>16772872
How would you feel if your girlfriend or boyfriend was cheating on you, and someone knew but didn't tell you? I'd want to know and because of that I feel obligated to notify anyone when I know for certain their partner is being unfaithful.

Your situation is different, though, because you live with the person you're going to snitch on. You could try talking to them about coming clean on their own but that's still likely to lead to problems.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.