[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friends never invite me to anything when there are girls involved,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: zzEMJcD.jpg (321KB, 1776x856px) Image search: [Google]
zzEMJcD.jpg
321KB, 1776x856px
My friends never invite me to anything when there are girls involved, or at least, girls that aren't in our most immediate group of friends.

A great example of this is last weekend. I live 2 hours away, but every few weeks I come back up. I asked what everyone is doing that night, no response. Then 5 hours later, I get a text in our group message of pictures of them with girls having fun... and also snaps. They were at my friends house partying.

One time we were supposed to all go out to bars, they invited me the night before and I asked if I could come because we all hung out. The next day, I asked about it, and nothing. Well, one day they started talking about it, and my other friend goes, "guys..." and they changed the subject immediately.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but something is wrong here. These are my only friends, because at uni, I have none as I'm 24, bald, and don't fit in. I'm miserably depressed and my friends excluding me is making things worse.

Am I paranoid, or is this a real issue? Do I bring it up to them? One of my friends in this group is my best friend, so should I ask him about what the truth is?
>>
>One of my friends in this group is my best friend, so should I ask him about what the truth is?

yes.
>>
>>16762105
>being this dependent on other people

Doomed to fail.
>>
>>16762105

ur not being paranoid. you know you arent being invited its a thing.

i feel your pain too. one year my friends threw a christmas party and it was a great time. the next day on facebook i see they had a SECOND christmas party literally exactly the same except i wasnt invited, literally the only one not invited, AND they traded presents.
>>
>>16762115

My only fear is basically coming off like a whiny bitch.

>>16762128

Well, I enjoy spending time around my friends. Also, if there is some subtle thing they don't like about me, I'd like to know so that I can stop doing that thing. Since it's only in some instances that they aren't inviting me, there seems to be a problem that they don't want to tell me about, which is a bitch move.
>>
>>16762105
you are either fat, ugly, or generally cringe worthy. your friends enjoy having you around to laugh at but they know you are to autistic to ever really get a girl and would hurt the groups chances.

sorry kid thats life
>>
>>16762105
>Maybe I'm paranoid, but something is wrong here. These are my only friends, because at uni, I have none as I'm 24, bald, and don't fit in. I'm miserably depressed and my friends excluding me is making things worse.
If I were to guess I'd say your depression is leaking out and driving girls off so they prefer not having you around when they chase skirts.
>>
>>16763050

I am actually afraid that it is because I'm ugly and they believe that it will hurt their chances of getting girls. Let's say they have a pick of a nude girl, or someone they know; they will never show me that, but always each other.

However, 3 girls have tried to get with me this year so far, so I'm not really sure if I'm actually as repulsive as I think I am. What my friends are doing with me here is one of the reasons I assume that I might actually be repulsive or something.

>>16763060

That's definitely not it. I'm always the very happy guy, making everyone laugh basically. I am basically a clown, but they like to listen to what I have to say, likely because I'm further in life than them when it comes to education and career.
>>
>>16763083
ive been in your position in a friend group. one of the reasons is you never call the girls or make an effort to get them so they think you are dead weight. remember getting laid is a solo thing. i wish there was some easy fix to tell you but you are going to have to bring in girls yourself or form your own friend group
>>
>>16763104

You may actually be correct. At the start of this year, I formed a friend group; 4 decently attractive girls, and me. We went to several parties together, and my plan was basically that I could get into any party because my friends were girls, and you know, ratios; girls are always more valuable at parties. At those parties, a girl always tried to get with me each time. One of my friends in the group did one night, too.

However, I got really depressed as the term went on, and stopped talking to them; I haven't talked to them since October, so they're gone now.

That was insightful, thanks. That's something that they probably think subconsciously and aren't even realize they are doing, possibly.

However, one the biggest factor that makes this possibly not the case is that one of my friends is gay, and usually he supplies all the hot girls and parties. Ir's usually when he's involved that I'm not invited, and as I said, he ALWAYS is the one supplying the girls.
>>
>>16762105
You seem like a smart guy. Surely you can make new friends. Are you awkward around females? Maybe your buds just see you as an awkward cock block. If possible maybe you should grow some hair.
>>
>>16762105
Then again you posted a fucking picture of a mass shooter. Maybe your friends know you scare people. What the fuck, anon, are you that weird angry bald dude?
>>
>>16762105
Anon, girls like to laugh and be complimented. They don't want to hear all of your fucked up negative commentary. Write this down you eternal virgins.
>>
>>16763137
>>16763160
>>16763147

I'm not really an angry person, no, most people perceive me as someone who is very funny and charismatic; I always smile and make jokes etc. I've paid for my school by being a waiter; and I generally made better tips than pretty much anyone I worked with. so I'm not some awkward recluse who is inept socially and anyone can see that.
>>
>>16762105
Do you ever invite them? You say you're 2 hours away - do you make an effort to keep an active part of the group.

If you don't actively work at keeping in touch with them, you give the impression of not being interested in them, and so they kindly respect your privacy by not pushing themselves on you.
>>
>>16763788

Yes. When I had my female friends, one of them came down and partied with us; and he embarrassed me a lot too, but I didn't even sweat it.

Otherwise, they have come down just to go to bars once or twice. However, my gay friend that I talked about... we just don't really hang all too often, so that could be a reason too. I've never invited him, but then again, I never do anything anymore either.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.