[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ i need some help. I had a really good friend commit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Andy1272016.jpg (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Andy1272016.jpg
58KB, 800x600px
hey /adv/ i need some help. I had a really good friend commit suicide pretty recently (last friday) and im having trouble coping. he seemed generally happy and enjoyed making others laugh and smile. So idk why he did it. Can you guys suggest some good ways to help cope with the loss of cared ones?

pic related is him. I miss my friend.
>>
“I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.”
>>
>>16758521
that quote is really gay desu.
>>
>>16758521
made me baww. cause its probably true.
>>16758526
that quote is from robin williams, and fuck you
>>
>>16758505
Talk to people about it. One day you can get though this
>>
>>16758505
I wrote a letter to my friend who killed himself. I gave it to his mom and she ended up reading it at his gravestone and leaving it there for him.
Made me feel a little better and helped her knowing how much he meant to me...

Hope it helps m8, sorry for your loss. Also if he liked dark jokes.. I'd fuck him. :) cheer up
>>
Depression is a tricky illness, where you often try to hide your symptoms from other people and are liable to just ride it into death. I think I read somewhere that those most likely to succumb to their depression are those who are best at hiding it from others - no acting out or half baked attempts to cry out for help, just all of a sudden they're gone.
Like a dog who's got a totally treatable illness, but who's animal instincts prevent them from showing that they're in pain, and it goes undetected until one day they just keel over.
>>
I was in your shoes 3 years ago when a close family member killed himself. Make sure that you talk to someone, even if it sounds stupid. Just talking will start to make you feel better. Sorry for your loss
>>
>>16758599
he loved dark jokes, they were his funniest ones
thank you
>>16758633
depression sucks. im trying to talk to the people i havem and no one really wants to talk about it or even cares ti seems.
>>16758648
thank you
>>
>>16758763
No one helps me either, so I hide my true self. I mostly just hope I die each day. My life is pointless.
>>
>>16759685
Well yeah, life in general is pointless, but it can be a joy, right? Try to connect with things, maybe. I lost my best friend in august and it's been a helluva s time without her, wouldn't wish that pain on anyone.
>>
>>16758521
That hurt as a depressed fag that constantly tries to make others laugh.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.