[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dating girl >we do everything sexual but intercourse >We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Tiffany_(2).png (1MB, 1024x2491px) Image search: [Google]
Tiffany_(2).png
1MB, 1024x2491px
>dating girl
>we do everything sexual but intercourse
>We both turn each other on a lot
>haven't done intercourse because she wants to wait and take it slow with me (even though we've both had past partners
What does this mean? And why does she want to do this?
>>
>>16756650
Shes waiting for the day her pussy doesnt smell.
>>
>>16756650

Because she doesn't want you to think she's easy or a slut. Because she really likes you and cares about your opinion of her.
>>
Maybe ask her
>May I insert my little weenie, m'lady?
>>
>>16756650
Some people, male and female, consider intercourse a very big step, not to be taken lightly. (Yes, some other people disagree).

Everyone has a mental timetable for relationships, putting things like date, first kiss, first grope, oral sex, intercourse, third date, engagement, whatever in some order or timetable. She may just think of intercourse as coming later down that trail than you do, and it's up to you whether to follow her timetable or insist on your own different one.

(And the fact that you're not virgins is irrelevant. The previous guy may have progressed further down the road than you have yet, or she may have given in earlier and regretted it.)
>>
Many people have sexual interactions that progress with the intimacy of their relationship. This progression is a mix of trial-and-error, cultural value and personal preferences. People set these preferences for a reason. It is designed to protect them. Some people are uncomfortable or hurt if they skip steps. Some people can become emotionally attached too quickly if they skip steps and people who become emotionally attached too quickly are at risk of hurting themselves if a relationship does not continue. I greatly suggest that you ask her how she feels about it. I do not suggest that you randomly guess one out of many reason. When asking, it is important that you do not take it personally.
>>
>>16756679
>>16756777

Not OP, but fuck. You guys are smart and understanding.
>>
>>16756650
>What does this mean?
That she's a keeper. If your interest in her does not end at INSERT PENIS, THRUST PENIS, CUM then you better take it slow and let things develop over time. Relationships are a long-term investment. Sex can wait. Jerk off in the mean time.
>>
>>16756876
I definitely have more interest in sex. She is awesome, we have such a good time together.
>>16756777
>>16756679
>>16756654
Thanks m8s
>>
>>16756988
Oops, *more interest THAN just sex.
>>
>>16756679
>>16756777
yes totaly! great adv.

but we shouldn't forget, that in the end, a relationship IS about sex. Well it is about love, and you should (also) express with intercourse right?

I believe it's atleast very rare (and sometimes wierd) that someone wouldn't want sex in a relationship.

but the has already been said.

>communicate
>communiWait
>cummunintercourse
>>
>>16756650
theres a bbc lurking in shadows... beware!
>>
>>16756650
Nothing wrong with waiting.
Just make sure to try before you buy.
>>
>>16757018
>Well it is about love, and you should (also) express with intercourse right?
I don't think this is worded correctly. Sex is not something you should do to express your love. It's something you -can- do. Just like how you can express love by kissing or by cooking or by watching television together. The fact you can express love with something doesn't mean that the thing is mandatory in relationship and it doesn't mean it can be used as a pretext to say what people "should" do in a relationship. Sex is just a human activity. It can be done in a relationship, it can be done outside of a relationship, it can be meaningful or not meaningful. Some relationships have no sex and that's fine. If that is not your preferred type of relationships then that's okay too. There is no need to argue about what people in a relationship "should" do. No sentence should ever involve sex and should.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.