[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have a baby of the gender you don't want is it legal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: change.jpg (25KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
change.jpg
25KB, 425x282px
If you have a baby of the gender you don't want is it legal for a doctor to perform a sex change on the baby if the parents wish it.

Let's say that there is this couple and they both desperately want a boy but the wife finds out she is pregnant with a girl. Can a doctor legally surgically sexually reassign the girl as a boy, and then put the girl on estrogen blockers and give him testosterone growing up to make her into a boy?
>>
>>16745761
I think it would be interesting to sexually reassign a baby to see how fluid gender is.
>>
>>16745761

Sure, I'll do it for you. 100 bucks.
>>
Highly and morally illegal. They did this to David reimer before there were laws for this thing and he never identified as female, had a strained relationship with his parents, and eventually he killed himself.
>>
This has to be b8.

The answer is no. Either have the child as the gender it was born with or abort it and try again. The fate you're wanting to give to that child is worse than killing it now.
>>
>>16745775
How is something morally illegal? It's illegal or it isn't.
>>
>>16745761
Didn't a guy named Dr. Money do something like this?
>>
No, it's highly illegal and I'm hope it stays that way. Something like that is downright monstrous to do.
>>
>>16745761
they didn't get surgery but that "I am Jazz" girl was brain washed from a very young age to be transgender. her mom did it to make money off her. now she's like 14 with hormone therapy made breasts and a dick.
>>
>>16746645
You must be class A retarded
>>
>>16745761
1/10. Please try harder next time.
>>
>>16746943
Nice
>>
>>16746967
yah the mom got her to right a book and get a TV show. everyone thinks its great and pc and how brave she is. kind of sick really
>>
>>16746943
is she cute?
>>
>>16746974
I meant the feminine penis.
>>
>>16746975
actually yes kind of. look her up. "I am jazz" on TLC. she's been on hormones since like 8 or something. looks like a girl. idk if she'll still look like that as an adult
>>
>>16746975
nah, she's weird looking.
>>
>>16746995
Yeah, i looked it up. I was hoping for a cute trap
>>
>>16746999
To me she looks like ... plenty of other girls I see out and about. Pretty-ish from the right angle, wearing flattering clothes and makeup, but with noticeable flaws. She's not freakish or anything.

Kim Petras is cute as all hell, though (though having a professional photographer and makeup artist probably doesn't hurt.)
>>
>>16746645
Legal != moral
>>
>>16746943
That's bullshit, gender is not a fluid thing, no matter how many dresses you put ona boy or how many times you take a daughter hunting you're not going tog et them to change their gender identity.
>>
>>16747099
Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral and just because something is illegal doesn't make it immoral.

For example while abortion is legal many people would argue that it is immoral and while marijuana is illegal many people would argue that it is not immoral, Legality and morality often have little to do with one another except when it comes to philosophy and God.
>>
>>16745770
They already did that. Look up David Reimer.
>>
>>16746889
Yes and it was a huge catastrophe.
>>
you can't reassign a girl in to a boy anyway, there's no convincing method to turn a vagina in to a penis
>>
>>16746975
Nope

Op why would a normal person do that with their kids? To make them commit suicide later?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.