[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does there exist a way to find women that you can pay an annual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: screaminggodzilla.jpg (112KB, 830x623px) Image search: [Google]
screaminggodzilla.jpg
112KB, 830x623px
Does there exist a way to find women that you can pay an annual salary to live in your house, cook, clean, provide sex, laundry, etc, without any of the emotional attachment or relationship stuff?

I'm completely sick of trying to have meaningful relationships and have come to realize I just cannot do it. I feel worse for the women that get involved with me than myself at this point after so many trainwrecks and blow outs. All I really want is the aforementioned things, but am willing to pay for it and treat them well assuming they hold up their end of the bargain.

Is this possible or have I completely lost it?
>>
They're called maids and hookers, you fuckwit.
>>
No, you haven't lost it. If you can afford it, that's the sanest thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>16679181
I'm not interested in a hooker that is having sex with 50 other dudes a week, have to pay them every time, have to either drive there or wait for them to come to you, risk disease, etc.

A maid would be fine but that doesn't quite satisfy the sex criteria, and I imagine it's difficult to find one that will live in your house permanently (or for a set period of time, or whatever) that will also be willing to have sex.
>>
>>16679214
How much are you prepared to pay? Given what you expect the girl to do, you might as well get a mail order bride or let someone marry you for their green card
>>
>>16679158
I don't think your crazy, you're describing a typical 1800's relationship. I would say realistically you might find what you're looking for in someone who's very religious.
>>
>>16679158
This is some what of a nicer way of saying i want a slave, ahhahah. I agree though. There should be a job out there like that.
>>
>>16679223
I was thinking 30-40k a year. Keep in mind they would pay zero household bills, I pay for food (they do the shopping), etc, it all goes in their pocket. Not extravagant but being paid that much for free housing, never have to work, and to just do basic housekeeping on it seems like a good deal to me.

I thought about the mail order thing but it's something I'd have to research. I know nothing about it. Seems potentially sketchy though and like you're just getting a random woman, one that might not want to do many of the things I want done.
>>
>>16679260
Given that all her living expenses are paid for and that money is going straight into her pocket for whatever she wants to spend it on, that seems fair to me. I don't know of any actually profession along the lines of what you want though, unfortunately.
>>
That's a sugar baby.
Good luck finding a cheap one that will put out enough if you don't play the game.
>>
>>16679274
You pay a sugarbaby for her time and company, and some don't even do sex. OP wants a hooker and live-in maid in one.
>>
>>16679274
Well that's just the thing. I'm sick of having to play games. I just want to pay for a service at this point.
>>
>>16679260
I will do this for you for 50k a year. I love to serve.
>>
>>16679302
You aren't sick of it, OP, you just aren't ready for it. You probably never were. This does not mean that you never will be.

Relationships are never effortless, but there are degrees. Emotionally mature people find that they come more naturally with most people than people who have not yet reached that stage of development do. We are not qualified to diagnose here on 4chan, but OP sounds more like he has a developmental delay than anything else. Addressing this problem will provide a more permanent and satisfying outcome than merely patching it with some kind of quasi-Gorean arrangement.
>>
Where do you love OP.
>>
sugar babies are for you.
>>
>>16679234
Slaves don't get payer dumbass
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.