[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Came at home at 10 am and my boss called me right now and said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1440286079659.jpg (206KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1440286079659.jpg
206KB, 800x1200px
Came at home at 10 am and my boss called me right now and said if I could do a double from 5pm to 9 am and I said

"I don't think so, I'm sorry"

Should I have worded it better? I mean seriously I would have 3 hours of sleep and then 2 hours commute into 16 hours of work but she wouldn't care if I'm tired.
>>
>>16676772

You can't do it. What the fuck else is there to explain?
>>
>Should I have worded it better?
no, your reply was perfectly fine
>>
It's fine.
>>
>>16676782
>>16676776

Thanks my fellow wage slaves.

I just thought "I don't think so" came off a bit rude but honestly it was ridiculous since she called at 1 pm when I was finishing cooking and eating my meal and getting ready to sleep for another day's work. Maybe with a day's warning I would have done it.
>>
>>16676792

You're good. At a certain point, you've got to start saying "no" and watching out for yourself. Because you can be sure as fuck that if you don't speak up, they will take advantage of you as much as they can
>>
>>16676772
This image brought me to this board. It's kind of true except NEETs shouldn't be that high because long term they're not well off.

Also your response is fine. Bosses know they won't get a yes 100% of the time. You won't be fired or troubled or looked down upon or anything. As long as you're a reasonable worker, it's ok
>>
>>16676795

I figured as much. I already did doubles earlier including one for Halloween when I told her if she could fine someone else, I would prefer it but if not I would do it. She didn't even ask my co worker who works that regular time slot and told me she would have done it and I ended up doing it.
>>
>>16676792
You're under no obligation to treat your employers better than they treat you (so long as you're not so abrupt that it causes problems for you, of course.) That was ridiculously short notice.
>>
>>16676797

I work a desk security job where most people except me are absent I haven't taken one day off.

Well I'm not worked like a dog since I just sit there all night doing whatever I want, but if I fall asleep I'll get fired. So having no prep sleep time and asking me to do it is retarded since I'll take the fall if I fall asleep.
>>
god tier is rich.

it's like being a neet but you're not autistic.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.