[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a sophomore in college who's pretty much never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (10KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 227x222px
I'm a sophomore in college who's pretty much never loved a single person, but recently I've met this girl who just makes me feel all the right things in all the right places. The problem is she's super shy (I honestly think she's autistic). I've been trying to be her friend, but she usually brushes me off or freaks out. I've never been in a relationship or even liked somebody before, so I don't know how any of this works, and I'm honestly so afraid of fucking this up.
>>
plz help
>>
Fem anon here, who happens to be in the same boat.
>19
>never been in a relationship my entire life
I'm still trying to figure this out for myself.
Anyways, what do you guys talk about? What if what you're saying is causing her to play koi? I could be wrong though. But more background could help.
>>
maybe she's never really gotten too close to guys before

are you friends with her on social media?
>>
File: Six_koi.jpg (89KB, 700x662px) Image search: [Google]
Six_koi.jpg
89KB, 700x662px
>>16674708
How does one...

...Play koi?
>>
>>16674734
You're gillen' me Smalls!
>>
>>16674708
We talk about psychology (our major), literature, art, music... typical liberal arts student things. We're just acquaintances at this point, sadly.

>>16674709
She's had boyfriend before, but she broke up with him a couple of months ago.

Only on Twitter.
>>
>>16674377
Just do it. I mean honestly, just date her. Let me tell you if she is autistic who really cares. I may have been without a girlfriend up to now and probably don't know your situation. But I'm telling you pretend the autism thing doesn't even exist, pretend all mental things don't exists and just focus on what the two of you can compare with and have fun with. Sounds like something someone I knew was dealing with. Social media is good up to getting to know the person. What matters is if the two of you talk to each other. Has she trusted you with her number yet? Also in all reality mild autism is probably what some dude's grandfather or grandmother has. It really isn't that bad when you come right down to it. (Probably different for autistic girls than guys, but I'll take a shoot at it since I was once diagnosed) you gotta show insight to her. Be eye to eye with her. Don't talk down to her like a child. Right now this is all I can say, but I do wish ya best of luck. I probably am not giving the most sound advice since I don't know your situation well, but I'm trying.
>>
>>16674839
And if your just acquaintances at the point. Then do this, hang out with her. Treat her like one of your own. Autistic people like that. But don't treat those with mild ones like those with down syndrome. There is a difference. The mild autistics are more like your FBI agents than the kid in special ed who has difficulty. (With no intention to offend, just to give perspective.). And try to get clarity on her a bit more, but respectively. Maybe she's broken up with her boyfriend a couple of months ago and is going back with another one or the two are going back. Talk to her about it. You just need to talk as ridiculous as it may seem. I personally would talk to her, however after some bad experiences with girls. Make sure it is respectfully talking and if she does not want to deal with you. Then go separate ways and she isn't worth it. Just to give you an idea. Did you know Einstein was autistic? The Owl Cities guy was autistic and one of the guys off of Ghostbusters was autistic. These are just men and probably I can't find one which is female. And maybe I'm still not giving the most sound advice, but again I'm trying.
>>
>>16674708
A koi is a fish. You mean coy.

Find something to talk about. Movies, music, books, something like that?
>>
>>16674957
Yeah that's good.
>>
>>16674898
>>16674933
Hey, man, thanks for your input. This is actually pretty helpful and has made me feel a bit more confident. I appreciate it.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 725x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 725x634px
>>16674957
God damn, yes I meant COY! Thank you anon.

Jesus I couldn't help but laugh at myself there.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.