[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an 18 year old HS senior who really doesn't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: l1LoJDk.jpg (62KB, 706x960px) Image search: [Google]
l1LoJDk.jpg
62KB, 706x960px
I'm an 18 year old HS senior who really doesn't have any friends or has ever had a gf. My supposed best friend just freaked out at me for telling a joke and he cancelled plans we had. Is college actually better than this? People sometimes talk to me, but other than that, I spend my days alone and never even get texts. Girls never pay me any mind, and I've been rejected or just flaked off every single time. I'm told I am handsome and I'm not socially autistic, it just makes no sense.

In short, can I anticipate better times when I start college?
>>
If you go nowhere except your dorm, your classes and the food hall, then yes you can expect the same thing.
>>
>>16673503
Okay, then what should I do there? It's not like I can go anywhere here without being invited to do so. Nor do I really want to with these people...
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 440x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 440x406px
Help. Life is suffering.
>>
It does not.
>>
>>16673460
Whether or not it's better, it will be new, and so will you be. No one there will know that you have been tagged by the HS kids as friendless - for all anyone knows, you're an Alpha.

The point is simply that you start with a fresh slate, and can try again to make friends without any of the baggage of the past.
>>
>>16674064
Well that's great then, I'm tired of all these fucks never taking me seriously.
>>
>>16673513
>>16674079
Rule #1:
Join clubs. A lot of them. I'm a senior as well, and I know that as soon as I get into college I'm joining every club related to my interest. Obviously, don't/try not to be socially autistic. Most freshman in college are just like you: (initially) friendless, nervous, etc. They leave all their high school friends behind and don't know anyone.

Hence why joining clubs are crucial to getting friends. Also, assuming you have a roommate, get close with them (if they're cool/not retarded). They might end up introducing you to their friends, thus expanding your social group.

Basically, if you don't do what >>16673503
said, you're good. In order to meet and befriend other people you have to put yourself out there. Good luck dude!
>>
>>16674243
I'll join a bunch of clubs and activities then, that sounds like fun anyway. Good luck to you too man.
>>
>>16673460

Yes def. You have more freedom outside of school, but you have to take it.

Nothing will fall in your lap, that's not how life works.
>>
>>16674321
I've tried making friends amd trying to het a gf though, all my hs career. No one ever talks to me or accepts me though. I'm always in the back ground.
>>
>>16674345

Don't worry about it, HS is a crap place. You're forced to be around people NOT OF YOUR CHOOSING for years. It's the worst.

In college, you have more freedom; and hopefully you will go to a school with variety. But it's still a closed system; the cliques are more complex and more varied, but it's still a dumbfuck place with cliques.

In a big city, nobody gives a shit about you, which gives you freedom to pursue your interests / people that really gel with you. They are out there, but maybe you only gel with a small % of people. With a lot of people, more % meeting someone you gel with.
>>
>>16673460
Pretty much nobody is reasonable when they're 18. Yes, it'll get better.
>>
>>16674350
Very true, I'm most likely going to a small private school, so I'm sure someone in my major will appreciate me. No one in my school really gives a shit what I think about, and I hardly even get to voice my opinion or talk. Not that I really care anymore though. Thanks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.