[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys. I'm really sad right now. He was one of my favorites.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: Davidbowie2.jpg (8KB, 200x205px) Image search: [Google]
Davidbowie2.jpg
8KB, 200x205px
Guys. I'm really sad right now. He was one of my favorites. I'm almost crying. Please make me happy.
>>
Now you can have a new favorite :-)
>>
>>16671488
Good luck m8
https://youtu. be/Cu4CWenCBIw
>>
The sheer volume and consistency of his work will never ever be matched. He lived and died a wonderful artist. The world still loves him to this day and always will. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
>>
We'll all join him one day if it makes you feel any better
>>
>tfw I only know one David Bowie song and it's because Apocalyptica covered it.

I'm probably the world's shittiest music lover.
>>
>>16671664
respecting accomplishment of someone who you didn't particularly enjoy doesn't make you shitty.
>>
>>16671488
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VppuD1St8Ec
He was my childhood.
>>
i think we looks weird
>>
>>16671488
>tfw my mother used to play his songs when i was young
>we both listen to them to this day
>>
He was shit.
>>
The only thing he participated in I know is Queen's Under Pressure, should I bother listening to his other stuff?
>>
>>16671488

asshole. You managed to turn a man's death about you. The ending of a life, the snuffing of a candle, that is unimportant. What is important is your happiness, that is what we should be focusing on.
>>
>>16673072
Not now he's dead. You've missed your chance.
>>
Can't say I care either way for the man or his music, but may he rest in peace.
>>
>>16673037
Oops my bad.
>Correction
He was THE shit.
>>
>>16673082
Okay :(
>>
>>16671507
Is there anyone else that even came close?
He has made great music consistently for so long, and his public face has barely any black marks
Who else was so popular?
>>16673079
how pretentious
>>
Listen to his album "Blackstar" he recorded it during his cancer

Tfw.jpg
>>
>>16673119
That's like, your opinion man. And he's not being pretenious (if you even know what that means)
>>
>>16671488
One more person gone to the other side. Nothing wrong with it, and we'll all be joining him shortly.
>>
>>16673072
Hunky Dory + The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars

Forever
>>
>>16671488
Literally who?
>>
>>16673217
Some old weirdo that edgy kis like
>>
>>16673217
He wasn't in the who.
>>
>>16671488

He was also a pedophile but I'm sure quite a few people on /adv/ only love him more for that
>>
>>16671507
>>16673119
Look up Frank Zappa m8.
>>
>>16673119
The Beatles have a higher batting average, but they weren't around as long.
>>
>>16671488

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE
>>
>>16673868
Folks cried when Lennon was shot as well.

I've held back all day but folded when I listened to 'Rock 'n' Roll Suicide' just now. Fucking sad news.

Good night, sweet duke.
>>
Only good thing that will come from this is skinny well groomed guys could become disable again
>>
>>16673880
I listened to Ziggy Stardust and Low while at work. I got the feels at the end of that song.

>GIVE ME YOUR HANDS!
>'CAUSE YOU'RE WONDERFUL!
>>
There's a starman waiting in the sky
He'd like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds
There's a starman waiting in the sky
He's told us not to blow it
Cause he knows it's all worthwhile
>>
>>16671488

Kinda weird. Even if you loved the guy's art I would think you would have some mental issues if you have such a visceral reaction to hearing about him die.
>>
>>16673921
I didn't cry or anything, but I came closer to crying than I ever have with a celebrity death. I was even more sad than when Robin Williams died.
>>
>>16671687
I want to base my wedding off this scene ;-;

Not just because he died, but I've been dreaming this since I saw the movie
>>
>>16671488

He lived an amazing life, he died peacefully, he knew it was coming and had time to prepare. We all die, and he probably felt better on his deathbed than most of us will.
>>
>>16673921
I cried for a solid 20 minutes on my way to work before I had to shout at myself "GET IT TOGETHER ANON YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG FOR YOUR CLIENTS"

I'm so angry and sad. I assume when Billy Joel dies no one is going to care and I'm going to break down again. All these people that pretend to care about Bowie make my emotional spiral even more out of control. its awful. Fuck this. Fuck death. Why couldn't be become a god like he became my hero?
>>
File: david bowie.jpg (15KB, 500x232px)
david bowie.jpg
15KB, 500x232px
>>16674760
>Why couldn't be become a god like he became my hero?
THERE'S A STAAAAAARCHIIIILD
WAITING IN THE SKY
>>
File: Paul McCartney.jpg (48KB, 404x480px)
Paul McCartney.jpg
48KB, 404x480px
>>16671488
Paul McCartney is still alive.
>>
File: 1436671165120.png (65KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
1436671165120.png
65KB, 285x276px
>>16674912
He'll probably die soon. Along with Mick, Keith, Iggy, Chuck, Moz, and Ozzy.
>>
>tfw he released a surprise song with illuminati and occult undertones
>tfw dies shortly after
>tfw illuminati killed him
>>
>>16675074
He fucked your mom back in the day then found out about you. Had his 8th hear attack and died.
>>
>>16675079
Yeah, his hearing was always bad.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.