[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you live without love? It just feels like constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: for you.png (913KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
for you.png
913KB, 1280x768px
How do you live without love?

It just feels like constantly being hungry 24/7. I'm never able to properly focus on anything, I never get anything done. I know you're supposed to love yourself, be happy alone and not need love before you deserve to be loved by anyone else, anyway, but I just can't fucking focus on normal life.

I've had depression all my adult life, too, so I can't just "go back to the things I used to enjoy". I haven't HAD hobbies or interests that truly make me happy since I was seven. I don't have a single clear memory of being alive without a void in my heart.
>>
>>16667420
Love will most often come when you're not looking for it

Like looking for money on the floor... You can look all day and find nothing. Then suddenly there's a nice, shiny £1 that you'll notice when you weren't even looking for it

>implying you wouldn't pick up £1 if no one was around
>>
>>16667452
Then how do I stop feeling like this all the time.

Like you know that feeling when you're really fucking hungry, like did-not-eat-yesterday-and-had-a-cup-of-coffee-for-breakfast -hungry, that you can't really focus on anything at all and you're just counting minutes to lunch?

Yeah. Like that. Except that it's forever and there's no way to satisfy it or make it stop because you don't deserve to be loved.
>>
>>16667463
Just don't think about it and keep your time filled with bettering yourself... Get fit, dress better, groom better. The rest will come

Because otherwise you'll always feel like it when nothing is happening in your love life. I used to feel similar after a month or two without sex, until I realised that's a ridiculous way to feel about things

Although I guess that's why rebounds work so well... There's very little time spent feeling 'unwanted'
>>
>>16667471
Have you ever tried to get through a monday at work with an empty stomach? Fasting through the weekend and having a cup of coffee in the morning and then trying to act normal and get shit done?

I haven't had sex for two years. I don't miss sex. I don't like sex. As a matter of fact, I actively dislike sex. I don't want to be forced to buy affection from men with sex again. It's like feeding seagulls. No matter what you imagine you're going to get in return, you are not going to get it.
>>
>>16667483
I'm a medfag, so often go all day on coffee without little, if any, food

But being kept busy the whole day certainly limits the extent to which the hunger bothers me... Hence, like I said above, keep yourself busy with something else
>>
Your living entirely for other people who don't love you
>>
>>16667490
Trying to "keep myself busy" usually just ends up with me being stressed and overwhelmed and crying. I have so much work to do RIGHT NOW and instead of doing it I'm sitting here and crying.
>>
>>16667420
god people are so weak

the world doesn't give a fuck about your loneliness, and whining about it just makes you seem desperate

it's a vicious cycle but you're responsible for breaking it. you entered the world alone and you'll die alone. no ones going with you
>>
>>16667502
Quick fix yourself with Tinder or something
>>
>>16667508
I don't expect the world to give a fuck. There's a species of parasites out there whose natural life cycle involves eating its way through little african orphans' eyes. It's pretty damn obvious there's absolutely zero entity out there that cares for anything at all.

I sound desperate because I am desperate and I am equally desperate for a way to stop being desperate because living like this is not worthwile and I don't know any way to kill myself that wouldn't be slow and painful and I'm not brave enough for that yet.
>>
>>16667516
how do you go through with sex without crying?
>>
File: 1452069020620.png (654KB, 580x582px) Image search: [Google]
1452069020620.png
654KB, 580x582px
I've had love and lossed it.

Shakespeare was wrong. I would have rather never had it
>>
I'm in a similar boat OP...

I know you're supposed to get comfortable with being alone, but I just want someone's affection, someone to talk to and laugh with, etc. Yet I can't have that because anywhere between 6-18 months I'm leaving to go live across the world and I know a relationship wouldn't last.

But I hate feeling like this. I hate being lonely. I've been lonely all my life and it's not nice.

What do I do to stop feeling like this?
>>
what does it take to learn to tolerate sex?

Trying to buy a man's love with sex is like trying to domesticate seagulls by feeding them. It doesn't work, they don't care about you beyond what they get out of you, they'll be gone as soon as you stop providing it, and you're a fucking idiot for trying.
>>
>>16667519
this is what is repelling women. it's completely unfair and counter-intuitive, but your woe is me, the-sky-is-falling if someone doesn't love me attitude makes you unlovable

women have their own problems, and need a guy who's fun, energetic, stable, and attractive. (meaning he puts effort into his appearance, not born brad pitt good looking)

make yourself into someone girls desire, don't go full on elliot rogers here
>>
>>16667640
I'm trying to date men.

Men don't care about the content of your character for as long as you put out, but they're going to be gone after ejaculating regardless. You don't care whether the beef you're eating was a good personality while it was alive.

Trying to get love out of men is a vain effort as much as trying to wring blood out of a rock. I have to find a way to just not need love, at all, ever. And I don't know how to do that.

If I remember right, I started a thread today about asking how to do that.
>>
>>16667654
>You don't care whether the beef you're eating was a good personality while it was alive.
This is true. You should date a vegan.
>>
>>16667692
what I'm trying to say is that men don't care if getting fucked hurts you. If getting warm meat wrapped around his dick is an option, he is taking it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.