[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help guys, it seems like no matter how hard I try I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (35KB, 448x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 448x341px
I need help guys, it seems like no matter how hard I try I can't get over one of my exs. It's been a good 3 1/2 - 4 years sense we were together yet she is still on my mind almost constantly. I am currently in a relationship that's lasted for 3 years yet I feel guilty for still being emotionally attached to my ex.

How do I get her off my mind?
>>
Some facts about my ex
Long distance relationship
She stops all communication suddenly without warning
Randomly out of the blue she asks if I want to spend the week with her
After the week all communication ends once again
Ignores texts
Ignores calls
>>
Bump check em
>>
>>16666120
Are you doing anything to fuel the fire, like checking her Facebook, keeping sentimental items, telling stories about her, or something like that?
>>
>>16666151
No she removed herself from my friends list a long time ago, I don't have anything of hers not even a picture, and the only time I talk about her is when I post for advice on how to deal with her. Every night I dream the same dream of her, when I went to spend the week with her and we laid in bed talking with her resting her face on my chest. I'm going insane
>>
Shameful bump
>>
This is gonna 404 on me isn't it
>>
>>16666184
/adv/ is a relatively slow board, it'll sit here for several hours at least.
>>
>>16666195
The fucked up thing is even if she decided to talk to me, my current gf would flip the fuck out, he'll she's jealous that I had a relationship before her
She will be back in a hour once she is if she caught me posting on here ww3 would break out
>>
>>16666210
Hell *
>>
>>16666210
Do you love your current gf?
>>
>>16666216
Yes I'd do anything for her even die if need be. Yet I'd do the same for my ex
>>
>>16666220
If your ex were to suddenly reappear and tell you she still wanted to be with you, who would you choose?
>>
Hey anon what country are you from? This sounds familiar as fuck.
>>
>>16666222
I honestly don't know what I would do.. Or if I could choose.
>>
>>16666224
Oregon, USA
>>
>>16666229
Do you have any idea why your ex cut contact with you? Do you have any reason to suspect that there were circumstances in her life that caused this or was she just a bitch?
>>
>>16666232
Just had to make sure for peace of mind. You're not the only one going through a very similar situation, sounds like my ex and I.
>>
>>16666120

How long have you been with your ex? How old are you?

How long have you been putting up with her ignoring you after a week of seeing her?
>>
>>16666245
She dropped communication twice, after the first time She told me that she didn't want to bring me down, no reason for the second time, and to make matters worse when I spent that week with her she randomly one morning kissed me, which completely fucked with my emotions sense I knew she had no intention of keeping contact. Stupidly I got suckered into hoping tho
>>
>>16666255
We were together about 4 months till she cut contact the first time then about a month went by and she started talking again for about 2 months then cut all contact for around 4 months then asked me to stay with her for a week haven't heard from her sense
>>
>>16666255
I'm 22 now
>>
>>16666255
It has now been 3-1/2 years sense that week with her
>>
>>16666259

She played you like a fiddle buddy, damn and you only knew her for 6 months and she's been on your mind for 3 or 4 years damn. You're pathetic OP i see why she treated you like crap, you have no self-respect, have some damn dignity, you had the pain coming buddy, you were asking for it big time. Letting her in and out your life. Stop wearing your heart on your sleeve faggot. Respect comes absolutely first in a relationship, no respect, no love.
>>
>>16666310
I'm on Mobile now
I honestly hate her I just can't stop thinking of her :/
>>
>>16666324

Stop hating her, you could of walked away but you didn't, hate your damn self OP. She didn't force you to do shit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.