[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf of 2 years treats me bad and intentionally mocks me even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1432173817481.jpg (32KB, 288x339px) Image search: [Google]
1432173817481.jpg
32KB, 288x339px
My gf of 2 years treats me bad and intentionally mocks me even though i told her the things she does hurt my feelings.
A lot of those things she just right out ignores and tells me im childish and dont have a right to be hurt about.
On top of that she seems to be in a bad mood all the time and gets angry very easily.
I love her a lot but i´m confuse on how to behave myself.
I´m afraid of becoming too weak and eventually getting fucked over by her somehow.
I feel very stressed.
>>
>>16657423

>Hey /adv/, I'll just clearly lay out that I'm in a shitty if not outright abusive relationship and pretend I don't know exactly what you're going to tell me.
>>
>>16657433
This. Dump her OP she doesn't love you and just likes picking on you. When you dump her she'll probably say something really hurtful because she wants you to feel inferior but disregard it and move on
>>
Mocks you about what exactly?
>>
>>16657433
you're imblying anyone comes here for actual advice. literally everyone (including me) just comes here to have a place on 4chan that isn't run over by 12 year old autists (like /r9k/, /b/, /pol/, and most other boards)
>>
>>16657457
a lot of small things for example her looking at her phone when we spend time together or not saying good bye when hanging up the phone
but more serious things also like her not wanting to just right out say what she wants. i tell her i dont want to read her thoughts and she gets upset and tells me i know what she meant to say. but she doesnt say it and it drives me furious.
and even really hurtfull stuff like her not telling me she slept with this or that guy in the past and me having to ask her about it to tell me. then shes acting up and she tells me its none of my business. last year i told her if only one more time a thing like this happens im gone and it has gotten better.
but lately its gotten worse.
we met a guy she slept with in the past and i basically had a nuclear rage meltdown even though he´s cool and i get along with him. but she had this whatever attitude to her and i got all rageout over it.
did nothing wrong though. treated him like shit and i want to appologize for it cause he was really good to me even telling me a hundred times i dont have to be mad about him cause he stays the fuck away from me. showing me respect and all.
but she didnt and i am extremely stressed over all this
>>
Dump her. You deserve someone better than that
>>
that sounds pretty hot op.
have you tried getting her to be more abusive and controlling in the bedroom?

if i were in your position id train up my asshole then buy her a nice strapon. then id let her start beating me physically, playfully at first, but after a few months we'd settle into a routine of her getting home and finding an excuse to get mad and start beating me senseless and fuck my ass while I'm unconscious.
>>
>>16657423
She might be cheating on you or thinking about someone else. Just saying.
>>
>>16658703
i´m very aware that those are realistic possibilities thanks you ass

i just thought this could never happen to me cause people tend to speak good of me. and now i am confuse as to why this is happening (or not happening) and how to behave from here on out.
maybe i should get a little colder with her?
like detaching myself a little bit from her i mean
breaking up is not really my goal since i do have great times with her
i feel weak
>>
niggga, you already to weak. If you are accepting all that bad behavior. Get out now, and find a woman thats much better.
>>
You can force yourself on her and rape her to reinforce dominance
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.