[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck? A girl flaked on me twice and then finally rejected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (58KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 600x450px
What the fuck? A girl flaked on me twice and then finally rejected me after leading me on a month ago, so like any sensible human, I stopped talking to her and plainly ignored her.

HOWEVER, she started looking at me a lot, sitting and going near me whenever we were in class and trying to join my conversations without directly speaking to me. Today in fact, she said something I had just said was funny. This is really pissing me off, do I talk to her about this or just bare it until I graduate in June? Part of me still likes her, but this is pathetic.
>>
>>16649034
you need to get some self-esteem if part of you still likes her. it takes some time to get past someone, so that may be the case more than self-esteem. but you have two options, well three if you're a joke. if you're a joke: you bare it until graduation. otherwise, you confront her and explain how she's not grown up, or you be absolutely cold with her from now on and ignore her.
>>
>>16649087
I see. Thing is, I have been flat out cold. I've never looked at her, spoke over her if she tried to butt into my conversation with my friend, and moved away of she came near me. She isn't getting the fucking hint, so this means something and I don't know what it is. I don't really know what to say to her other than "I don't want to see/talk to you again, go away". Or "You lied to me and didn't take me seriously".
>>
>>16649034

Girls flake sometimes, especially young ones. If she apologizes, she regrets it and still wants to have a relationship with you.

If she didn't apologize, just acts like it didn't happen or makes an excuse that does not involve any sort of regret, forget about it.
>>
>>16649115
When I ginally told her I liked her, she said she wasn't ready for a relationship/ didn't see me in that way/ wanted to remain friends. It just really pissed me off that she lied to me like that, and hung around some other guy every single day. Was I over reacting? She did say sorry a lot.
>>
>>16649103
if i were you, honestly, i would say the only thing i could think would potentially help her while explaining yourself:

you lead people on for a month and only until they start ignoring you do you care about them again. you probably have self-esteem issues, and i'm not interested in interacting with you because of the way you treated me.
>>
>>16649130
a girl did this to me. i'm the other guy in the thread here. i got strung along for months and months, and she hung around other guys too. why would you ever think you're overreacting. sorry, i led you on, treated you like shit, made an excuse that was total bs because i hung out with other guys. but i said sorry, so you're the asshole if you hold it against me.
>>
>>16649138
Should I pull her out in person or can I just text her it and be done with it? Talking with her privately would kind of be a pain in the ass.
>>16649154
It fucking sucks, this is the first time I actually asked someone out too. How did you handle it and what happened to her?
>>
>>16649180
i believed her until she tried scaring me with her habits, like burning herself, and simply cut me off. i was pulled along like a jackass for a year to a year and a half. i'm still fucked up emotionally 6 years later. i've recovered a great deal, but not completely yet. and looking back, i should have and now would tell them in person to show them how much it actually means. it certainly would be a pain in the ass, but texting this just makes it less significant for her and you to an extent, and you ought to make it as meaningful as possible here so it sinks in. whether or not you care about her growing up, it does mean preventing other innocent people from getting fucked over, so it's a service to the good of society in a way. i would definitely do it in private as well. you aren't required to do it in person, but i really feel it would be best for her, people she meets down the road, and you too to an extent. all 3 are important here
>>
>>16649034
Don't put up with it she most likely talking to you cause the guy she was going after dumbed her so she's going to you for plan B
>>
>>16649200
I suppose I may just have to do that then. I still don't understand the point of her intentions though.
>>16649206
That just makes me more pissed if that's the case.
>>
>>16649226
her intentions: here's a nice guy, but i'm afraid things won't go well and 1 of us will get hurt. i'll spend time with a sleezier guy cause i don't deserve better and if i get hurt well i deserve it and if he does well he does too. he treats me like shit? well good, i deserve this guy, not nice anon over there. additionally, anon thinks i'm good enough? i'm clearly not, something's wrong with him. sleeze douchebag doesn't give me enough attention? i'm achieving my potential worth because someone who doesn't give me attention means i'm not worthy of their time, but if i can convince him to let me be around him or suck his dick, i'm moving up in life. oh nice anon started ignoring me? if i get to spend time with him, i can move up on the bar of self-worth, as someone who ignores me does so for the reason that i'm not good enough for them. and i, here, want to feel better about myself and climb up this ladder of worth.

... it seriously is this, every time some girl does this. my gf 3 years down the road had to explain it to me, and if she didn't, i'd never have been able to figure that shit out
>>
>>16649257
Jeesh, that's brutal. I don't want to be taken advantage if again if I can help it. Thanks.
>>
>>16649265
live a better life with this knowledge anon. sometimes it takes a girl to understand a girl, and somehow decent girls can usually understand shitty ones. if you get this confused with another situation, ask a girl first. and if she doesn't know ask a few. i'm out, and good luck
>>
>>16649034
Oh boy, here we go again!
>>
Just casually say, "Please stop," at some point when she tries to invade your space. She is a shithead and needs to know that her behavior is not ok.
>>
>>16649034
she wants a friendzone. this shit stems from online gf's. you know people that talk on the computer and pretend they are in a relationship but never actually hang out. You've probably had a few, not personally my thing I'm too old for it. She wants all the relationship parts and free stuff but doesnt want to actually hang out with you. Just treat her like a friend call her a stupid bitch if she does something stupid. Dont even think of her as a potential mate. Dont let her influence any of your actual girlfriends and if you play your cards right you will have a gf and a nice piece of strange on the side. If you do this never ever think of the girl as gf material she doesnt think of you that way she just wants the d and some company. She' probably a huge slut by the way.
>>
>>16649316
I suppose that can work too, but I won't like a jerk when I do that in front of others? Should I perhaps ask my friend about what the hell she is doing? He's the only one who knows I asked her out, and he never brought it up again when I was rejected.
>>
>>16649316
or not be a sperg and try to get some on the dl.
>>
>>16649034
Chicks do that. They want everyone to want them even when they rejected them already. I'm a female btw
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.