[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. First thread here. I like my best friend's sister,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: CAM00116.jpg (74KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00116.jpg
74KB, 480x640px
Hey /adv/. First thread here.

I like my best friend's sister, and she feels the same towards me. I talked to my friend about it, but he really doesn't want me and her to be together. I don't really know what to say to either of them. I really want to be with his sister, but I don't want it to ruin our friendship.

>Pic is me a couole days ago
>>
File: Terengganu_roselle.jpg (343KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Terengganu_roselle.jpg
343KB, 1024x768px
Is it really true that she likes you?
>>
Me and her brother both think she likes me. She's single right now and flirting with me a lot more than when she's dating someone. On new years eve, she was pretty much cuddling with me while we watched movies.
>>
File: flower-buds-petals-and-sepals.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
flower-buds-petals-and-sepals.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
How long have you liked her?
>>
I've liked her for almost 4 years and we've been friends for about 7.
>>
File: 5220270007_e50290cd63_b.jpg (271KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
5220270007_e50290cd63_b.jpg
271KB, 1024x769px
>>16641859
Well, you should tell her brother that. And then date her.
>>
I just feel like whatever I do is the wrong choice. If I ask her out, I'm going against one of my only friend's wishes, but if I don't ask her out, I'm just going to keep feeling miserable because I'm not with the girl I want to be with
>>
>>16641884
We only regret what we didn't do.
>>
>>16641832
You look like an emo jack black.
Jack (darker than) Black
>>
File: 669.gif (1MB, 267x219px) Image search: [Google]
669.gif
1MB, 267x219px
>>16642114
Holy shit
>>
>>16641884
Dew it
>>
How important is your friend to you? I'm leaning towards valuing him over her.
>>
>>16641832

Go for her, she will probably be the only pussy of your life
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.