[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

quick /adv/ im a terrible child i forgot my mothers birthday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1442029942395.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1442029942395.gif
2MB, 500x282px
quick /adv/ im a terrible child

i forgot my mothers birthday tomotrrow

wtf should i do? i got her chocolates for christmas but she havent even eaten em yet and shops with actual crap like soap or whatever is closed

all i can think of is buyin a gift box thing online but its like $55 fuckin dollars for a cider, flower and some chocolate

FUK HELP ME IDEAS PLS?
>>
>>16641079
Wake up early, go buy her a nice big bouquet of flowers, then take her out to lunch or dinner.
>>
but she has to work and so do i...
>>
>>16641091
Well you cant possibly go out after work is over. Who in their right mind does it?
You fucked up big time son.
>>
File: fig.png (14KB, 432x198px) Image search: [Google]
fig.png
14KB, 432x198px
>>16641093

maaaan

will she like this? ;-;
>>
>>16641118
No. You already got her chocolates. Stop being a shit. Buy her flowers and a gift card to a restaurant she enjoys, and tell her you're going to dinner with her with that gift card the first chance you both have off.
>>
Take her out to eat, numbnuts.
>>
>>16641128

no i didnt

and im not gonna buy her flowers god damn or a gift card to a restaurant they dont go out :@

>>16641130
\

NO

this is why i hate thi sufcking boaird you dont liste nto me when i come here for advice omg
>>
>>16641137
>i got her chocolates for christmas but she havent even eaten em yet

How fucking retarded are you? Please leave this board. You're too stupid for 4chan, which is amazing.
>>
>>16641137
You're too stupid to be here.
>>
>>16641141

oh fuck ur right sorry

look im jusdt gonna get her the chocolates again okay like

its the whole gift that comes with the packaging and everything ykno whast i mean man ??

like she'll open it and go "oh a pretty smellin flower and a nice cider 2 enjoy after work 2day and mebe some choccies if i watch a movie or somethin" iu was thinkin
>>
>>16641145
Do whatever you want. You're not going to listen to anyone here anyway. You're a disappointment of a son, so it's not like this is going to be the one thing that ruins her day. You've already done that a long time ago.
>>
>>16641145
no she'll go

"Oh look another box of chocolates from my retarded son who couldn't take a hint that I don't want them from the fact that I haven't even touched the LAST box he got me, what a thoughtless little shit. I wish he'd take me out for a nice steak at that restaurant I like."
>>
>>16641167
my mum doesnt eat steak tho

>>16641159

fine
>>
>>16641172
well what does your mom like then? Do you even know? Or do you just buy her stupid little pre-wrapped presents every time?

I really have a hard time believing anyone is this stupid.
>>
>>16641182
she likes 2 drink desu thats about it
>>
>>16641190
>she likes to drink and that's it
Your astounding lack of intelligence is a little clearer to me now. Sorry about your fetal alcohol syndrome.

Just go to a liquor store after work and buy her a nice bottle of her favorite liquor inside a gift bag. Don't buy her chocolate again, you literally already did that last week. Get her a small cake instead. You can get one from a grocery store, they'll even write her name on it for you. That way it looks like you put actual effort into the thing.
>>
>>16641208
>
well itrs too late now desu i caved and didnt wanna deal with the pressure

if this theard still alive i let u kno what she think ^_^
>>
Write her a letter. Tell her all the (positive) things you never told her, at least not often enough. Make it personal, tell her why you appreciate her and if there are some specific moments you look back with a smile on your face, mention those. Then go get her a bucket of flowers.

I bet, that's so much more personal and a better gift than just getting her something expensive and meaningless, something you just give cause you are supposed to get her something.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.