[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That feel when jealous as fuck gf. So, during New Year celebrations,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: they dont know that feel.png (200KB, 680x637px) Image search: [Google]
they dont know that feel.png
200KB, 680x637px
That feel when jealous as fuck gf.
So, during New Year celebrations, workmates from a whatsapp group texted me with "happy new year" shit messages.
My gf asked me later if i received some text for new year, and i told her about this. She got mad and all that women shit.
We've been discussing a lot since then, and she spouted i was bad for not telling her in the moment.

She has made a shitton of these scenes in the past, and really started to lost my patience.
Should i dump her? Sorry for bad engrish.
>>
>>16638430
And what about her and men?
>>
It's not going to get better. Decide on whether you think the relationship is worth it, you're the one dating her.
>>
Was she mad that you didn't text her for New Year's, or is she mad that you got a group text from people she's jealous of? Either way, that's not jealousy, and that's not "woman shit." That's just crazy person shit.
>>
>>16638434
She also received New Year messages from male coworkers. I didn't got mad.
>>16638436
>It's not going to get better
Fuck, if i know about this. I lost all of my friends, hobbies, and even have to quit a job for her.
>>16638442
She was mad because the group included females. We stayed New Year together, i wasn't able to text her.
>>
>>16638430
Dump right now.
>>
>>16638465
> I lost all of my friends, hobbies, and even have to quit a job for her.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. Get out of there, now! She's isolating you and imposing psychotic double standards. She is crazy and a terrible girlfriend. Break up now!
>>
>>16638580
What if she started going to psychologist? Is there any chance of she getting better? I really like her, and don't want to break up.
Bad thing is , she is broking my balls.
>>
she might not trust you enough to allow you to be beside another female. try building trust first and see where that takes you. if situation does not improve. . . it's up to you.
>>
>>16638590
How to improve her trust? I have no female friends at all, nor social life.
>>
>>16638586
How are you happy with no friends and no hobbies and a girlfriend who flips out when you have completely normal social interactions purely because they include females yet doesn't impose the same standard on herself?

If she recognizes that she has behavioral problems and wants to change them, going to a therapist would absolutely help. But she has to acknowledge that she has a problem first. I doubt she sees anything wrong with her behavior because you've bent to her tantrums and whims. People don't want to change and it can be traumatizing to be forced to acknowledge how badly you've wronged someone. Most people refuse to do it and continue living in denial because the truth is too painful.
>>
>>16638610
Well, we had in past a hard fight because of some female workmate she hates. I told her to go to therapy or we split. After a few days of denial on her part, she started. Bad thing is, that happened in october. We're not getting that better it seems. Some small details disappeared, but things like this in New Year make me doubt if she can do it.
>>
>>>/d/6609567
>>
>>16638619
Is there a reason for her to hate your female coworkers?
>>
>>16638586

She is a controlling manipulative person and she is making you feel powerless through emotional abuse.

Just fucking leave. Please. She won't get better. She won't change unless her life gets shitty. You holding out for her is rewarding her bad behaviour.

Literally YOU are the only reason she doesn't get better by dealing with it.
>>
>>16638619
Oh, and the fact she hasn't started therapy just reinforces that she probably never will and doesn't actually think she has a problem. She most likely thinks if she waits long enough, you'll just forget about it and she can continue being the way that she is. Like I said, you're only reinforcing her behavior by allowing her to treat you badly and act irrationally.

You told her to get therapy or you guys were done back in October. It's January. Your move.
>>
>>16638634
Doubt it. One of them has almost 50 years old.
>>
>>16638637
Sorry, i misspelled that. She is doing threapy since october. But things aren't getting better.
>>
>>16638634
Also, the one of the "problem" just started in work like 15 days before said fight.
She's kinda sluttish, but not with me. Fight happened because we were walking in the street, and suddenly, my female coworker happened to be there and saluted us by saying hi.
That small shit got her mad.
>>
>>16638465
>I lost all of my friends, hobbies, and even have to quit a job for her.

Drop her like a murder weapon, anon.
>>
You're an idiot who is trading his happiness for pussy. You are no man
>>
>>16638650
Dump.Her.Now. That's not being jealous, that vicious possessiveness. Your girlfriend is batshit insane. This chick needs to be locked up in a mental hospital.
>>
File: they always pick charmander.png (52KB, 426x300px) Image search: [Google]
they always pick charmander.png
52KB, 426x300px
It seems best thing is to dump her.
That's very difficult, because i really like her. We have been dating for two and a half year, and i don't get bored.
What a fucking problem.
>>
>>16638686
Sorry, I misunderstood the therapy thing.

Maybe try throwing all of your cards on the table OP. Have a big blowout talk where you tell her everything you feel here - how the therapy doesn't seem to be helping but you can't continue to live being isolated and having her blow up at completely normal things. It's not impossible for people to change, but if you've tried everything you can, you just can't continue being in such an unhealthy relationship. The change has to come from within the other person and they have to genuinely want to change. 3 months isn't that long for therapy, and the techniques she learns are things she needs to carry with her all the time. Therapy isn't just go to an office, unload for an hour, then resume life as normal. She's supposed to be recognizing toxic patterns of abusive behavior and working to fix them. Like I said, 3 months is a short time to see significant change, but she has to be actively trying. You need to be on board with her and supporting her as she works to become a better person. BUT, that's only if she's genuinely trying to change. If she's going just to shut you up and not changing a damn thing, then you really do need to get rid of her.

I'm sorry OP. I know you really like her, but the behavior just isn't going to change, and it's not worth it. This isn't what a healthy, happy relationship looks like.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.