[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bf and I have been trying to have a baby for a bit over a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1424375713038s.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1424375713038s.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>Bf and I have been trying to have a baby for a bit over a year now.
>No luck
>Go to doctor, try to see if either or both of us have any health problems.
>We check out as completely normal, healthy, fertile.
>Recommended we go for artificial insemination if we still have trouble, but that shit is unbelievably expensive.

Don't know what to do.
>>
A baby?!
>>
Have you been doing cycle tracking, to find the days you ovulate?

Find a local group of moms who does some kind of playdate thing and hang out with them, being around the pheromones of pregnant and lactating women makes you more fertile yourself
>>
There are medicines that increase your fertility. I imagine your doctor had prescribed you these. Did you try saline uterine flush? Did you ever have any chemical pregnancies (pregnant for a few days but implantation didn't take,or miscarried)? Did your doctor rule out a fallopian tube blockage?

Wife and I are in a similar situation trying for a second child. I know how frustrating this can be.
>>
>>16638241

>Have you been doing cycle tracking, to find the days you ovulate?

Yes, been trying to make sure we sleep together about 2 weeks out from my periods.

>Find a local group of moms who does some kind of playdate thing and hang out with them, being around the pheromones of pregnant and lactating women makes you more fertile yourself

Source? That sounds a bit..... homeopathic and pseudosciency.

>>16638249

>There are medicines that increase your fertility. I imagine your doctor had prescribed you these.

He doesn't want to just yet, as I don't seem to have any observable fertility problems outside of the "not getting pregnant" thing.

>Did you try saline uterine flush?

We had an HSG done, but no blockages or polyps or anything.

>Did you ever have any chemical pregnancies

Unlikely unless they were VERY short. None of the elevated hormonal signs of such a thing.
>>
>>16638316
Have you been taking any medication? Anything weird about your diet?
>>
>>16638316
>Source? That sounds a bit..... homeopathic and pseudosciency.
No sources yet. Pheromones are only just starting to be properly explored by science. It's an old wive's tale I believe will be proven true. I have twice experienced a "chain" of women becoming pregnant without even being aware of each other's pregnancies. I myself used the pull-out method with success for almost two years, until I got a new pregnant co-worker, I became pregnant myself in two months time
>>
go to another doctor
a second opinion is good
>>
>>16638336

Nothing heavier than aspirin, and if there's anything weird about my diet, I'm unaware of it. Pretty standard East Coast American stuff.

>>16638409

So, are you stupid, or do you just think I am?
>>
Ugh, I'm sorry to hear that. As prevalent as teen pregnancy and shit is, it can be remarkably difficult and time-consuming for healthy adults to get pregnant. It's maddening. (Heads up, I've never been pregnant nor tried, so my advice is stemming from what I've been told from other women. Take that as you will. My advice is also just gonna be obvious shit... not trying to insult your intelligence, I just know how frustrating this can be for women and I want to try and help. :( )

I know it's hurr durr, but definitely keep trying. (Bow chicka bow wow.) I guess it's not uncommon for it to take a couple of years of trying for adults to conceive. One mom I know had a cycle that was longer than the average 28 days (not sure how many days, can't remember) so her time window to conceive was even smaller than "normal." She had to document EVERYTHING. She took her basal temperature every day without fail and documented absolutely everything. She still has the Excel spreadsheets and her 2 daughters are in elementary school now. (They were really cool - she did line graphs and everything.)

And just listen to your body. A woman's body goes through cycles as her hormones fluctuate. If you're horny as fuck, maybe it's time.
>>
>>16638226
As stupid as this sounds, stop trying. I've known so many couples struggling with getting pregnant and it seems like every time they decide to stop trying and just have regular unprotected sex, they get pregnant. I think you're both putting unneeded stress on your bodies.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.