[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a guy I'm interested in. I recently found out some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ghPR2yN.jpg (76KB, 605x623px) Image search: [Google]
ghPR2yN.jpg
76KB, 605x623px
There is a guy I'm interested in. I recently found out some things though, and I am getting a creeping feeling he might be a ... bad person. Tell me what you guys think.

1. He has stolen guys girlfriends not once, but twice (afaik)

2. he recently slept with a girl who his close friend was in love with. She was also close friends with him, but I thought it was unethical to have sex with someone your friend feels strongly for. Also it sucks that he slept with his friend, in general.'

So, does he seem like a bad guy? Cause I'm starting to feel that way.
>>
>>16637639
At least in terms of relationships hell fucking yes.

If you want to be in a relationship with someone who cares about you stay the hell away.
>>
>>16637648
Thanks, I think you're right. It's too bad, we get along extremely well.
>>
>>16637649
It seems pretty clear his dick overrides his heart. He may just not give a shit about others.

Either way, yeah, stay away. You dodged a bullet.
>>
Sounds like your run of the mill inconsiderate douche. If you are head over heels for him and you get off to him walking over you go ahead, but don't expect that he miraculously turns selfless and loving.
>>
I can safely say that he seems like a bad guy.
>>
Sounds like a douche. Actions speak louder than words.
>>
>>16637639
1. Sounds kinda bad.
2. Meh. Nothing wrong with this. If his friend was in love with her, why didn't her ask her out? He pussied out, he lost.
>>
>>16638284
Sure, but you don't think it's a dick move? like, if you care about your friends you don't do that.

PLus I don't feel comfortable being with someone who sleeps with their female friends. Having female friends is already something that needs to be done carefully, and you are sleeping with them it makes things more complicated.
>>
>>16637639
he sounds like an alpha. A true player. Go for it. It will be a real challenge to try to lock him down.
>>
>>16638968
Friends or not, nobody gets "dibs" on someone. If anything, him being in love with a girl and not doing anything about it is a dick move to his friends. Because he's essentially claiming her as his, even though they're not even going out, and would expect his friends to back off. No, he didn't ask her out, he was a faggot about it, if someone then takes her away from him it's fully his fault. Friends or not.

Kinda agree on the second part, that makes it a bit awkward if he just pump and dumped her.
>>
>>16638995
I just don't think I would ever do something I know would hurt one my of friends. The guy I'm referring to didn't have romantic feelings towards her, it just happened. So he chose his dick over his friend is how I see it.

And yeah, they are very close and I think if I dated him I would be weird about it, as much as I wish I could be cool about it.
>>
>>16638992
It would be cake locking him down, just not sure I want to.
>>
>>16639001
>hurt one of my friends

This would have happened regardless. Seriously, if that guy was in love with her, why did he not do anything about it? Why didn't he ask her out? How long was he beta orbiting her?

Maybe he even did him a favor by this, at least it ended his beta orbiting. Now he is free to chase other girls, hopefully this time he won't pussy around and lose his next interest.
>>
>>16637639

give him a chance.
>>
>>16639033
Why?
>>
Sounds like a shit person who has no qualms about fucking people over. Is that the sort of guy you'd want to date?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.