[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /adv/, I'm a decent looking guy (I think) and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1443242944142.jpg (50KB, 467x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1443242944142.jpg
50KB, 467x600px
Ok /adv/, I'm a decent looking guy (I think) and I'm honestly not looking to perv on any girls, but I feel pretty shy messaging them, as I am into arts and obscure/old/classical music (things most teens my age are not into). What should I do? Should I stoop down to their level?
>>
>>16636872
yeah, and i think that you shouldn't think that you're "stooping down" or else your sense of superiority will cause you to alienate yourself and you wont make any real connections
>>
Just curious: what kind of old obscure things are you into? Can you give examples?
>>
Beefheart, Zappa, Early Butthole Surfers (LAT), John Frusciante, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Cake, Eric Satie, etc.
>>
>>16636934
I just feel like I was born in the wrong generation. My favorite bands are the beetles, led zeppelin, and pink floyd. Everyone else my age listens to that pop shit like miley cyrus and little wayne.
>>
>>16636872
So have you tried looking in an art club or join some class on how to play an instrument? Pretty easy way to meet girls that share the same interests.

Do you have any other interests besides art and music?
>>
File: falerowalpurgisface.png (26KB, 101x141px) Image search: [Google]
falerowalpurgisface.png
26KB, 101x141px
>>16636968
Oh so music. That stuff really doesn't feel that old to me. That's just stuff my parents are familiar with. That wasn't really all that long ago.
>>
>>16636968
Actually, I don't mind contemporary music, nor do I feel as though I was born in the wrong generation- I simply tend to listen to older and more thought-provoking music than much of what is now available; and I feel greatful to have been born in the generation I am currently in, as if I hadn't I would have never discovered the music I enjoy.

>>16636983
Yes, actually. I'm a poet as well (something I consider art) and I have won a few writing contests. I have a play written and I enjoy acting. I play a strew of instruments and I can read music. That's actually a great idea, I could join some different clubs, were it not for the fact that everyone thinks I'm this weird atheist fuck.
>>
Is this a subtle bait thread op?
>>
You're just as uneducated as the pure pop listners, wow, I can't believe you think you're contemporary just for listening to older pop. hahahaha
>>
>>16637009
By no means. I'm a newfag so you know how that shit is.
>>
>>16636968
holy, did you actually use "I was born in the wrong generation" line? I can literally SMELL the pretentiousness from OP
>>
special unique snowflake.
you're just a bunch of self-loathing narcissism wrapped in low self-esteem and self-worth.
>>
Also, everyone listens to everything now days.
Have you heard of fucking youtube?
Everyone I know listens to MULTIGENRES not just 'pop' or 'r&b'
>>
File: image.png (435KB, 474x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
435KB, 474x476px
Rate me?
>>
"Should I stoop to their level?"
What lose the huge ass ego and grow a pair yeahh you should
>>
>>16637003
You can be autistic that's good but lose the ego please.
No matter how interesting you are all of the males so far beneath you are better at man's one true purpose
>>
Try actually talking to girl first.
My interests are pretty fucking weird, but I don't have a problem talking to girls. In fact, when I actually started trying to make female friends, I realized there's way more to connect over than you'd think, even if you don't share any common interests.
>>
>>16636872
>Random faggot that's shitty at geting girIs

>Do my work for me! l don't wanna seem Iike a fucking weirdo even though l am!

Fuck off, OP.
>>
File: op has ass burgers.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
op has ass burgers.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>16636872
>things most teens my age are not into

You are an underage faggot. Maybe when you grow up you'll understand. If not, you'll be an old faggot that cries virgin tears of sexlessness.

>I'm secretly really clever and like thought provoking shit while I am simultaneously dumbfounded at the supposed commoners and their interests
Every other teenager is "more mature" than their peers. If you truly were you wouldn't be on here trying to start a autist circle jerk.

Lose the superiority complex. Take an interest in your fellow man. Enjoy life.

And also kill yourself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.