[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some good positions for a chubbyish girl to take nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 20160102_191637.jpg (4MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160102_191637.jpg
4MB, 4160x2340px
what are some good positions for a chubbyish girl to take nice sexy selfies to send her husband?
>>
A diet
>>
>>16635920
oh snap! lol

what if he's got a chubbs fetish or she is just being insecure?
>>
Search the #chubby tag on instagram or that kind of sites and copy the position of the women there.
>>
File: e09v0e.jpg (10KB, 370x178px) Image search: [Google]
e09v0e.jpg
10KB, 370x178px
>>16635901
Get a large silver tray and an apple. Take off your cloths and put the apple in your mouth and sit on the tray. You can garnish yourself with lettuce if you like.
>>
sitting naked at a McDonald's, with a large double order of everything
>>
>>16635901
Don't listen to these morons, OP.
Personally, I think chubby chicks are hot. Unless you're -quite- overweight, pretty well any pose works. Just google chubby pics and copy what you like.
>>
>>16636107
i am not too bad, I only have a bit of a spare tire around the hips (post baby weight) that I'm working on. Bit of a belly, that's all.the rest is just as he likes it hahaha thanks a lot
>>
>>16636131
Does your huband not like the weight?
My bf went totally gaga when I was preggers. He always had a thing for big women and I finally met his ideal
>>
>>16636131
Unf. Anyway, honestly, just copy the stuff you see in chubby-solo style shit on the Internet... probably the easiest way to get ideas.
I kind of like the spare tire weight, myself, especially the post pregnancy weight. Does your hubby like it?
I guess I should ask... are you trying to hide your belly in the selfie, or using it to your advantage?
>>
>>16636138
Get married before you have children. Growing up a bastard is hard for a kid.
>>
>>>/s/

No really, they usually have a chubby girl thread going
>>
>>16636138
he doesn't mind it. but that doesn't change the fact that i want to look good in a picture :) forget about him, let's say i want to look sexy to me.
>>
>>16636156
trying to emphasize in other areas. boobs and ass, mainly. i can't hide this belly LOL will google and see. thx
>>
>>16636692
Honestly, us men like boobs and pussy. It's very simple. Choose positions where your nipples and vulva can be seen, be subtle and explicit. He'll be blown away and fapping like crazy over you.

Men don't see the flaws like you see on yourself. Have a generous helping of nipple and pussy and he won't be looking at anything else except your smile.

Yes, smile. Be happy. Be sexy. Don't be reticent or coy or looking like you don't want to do this. Nothing makes a guy hornier than seeing you horny, sharing it with him and enjoying doing so.

Keep it simple and have fun.
>>
>>16637454

Yeah this anon is right, those picky bitter virgins who hate chubbys are exclusively on 4chan, your husband love you and he probably don't see the flaws that you see on you, just take some pictures of your "stuff" and send to him, he will love for sure
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.