[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adv is this picture what woman want, to be cuddled by a big strong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Adv is this picture what woman want, to be cuddled by a big strong man like so

Cus i wanna be that guy, cuddling that sweet cute girl

Is this your fantasy girls/boys
>>
Women only want that until they get bored and go looking for a "new and exciting" man to cuddle with.
>>
>>16630653
Are you a boy or a girl (your viewpoint)
>>
>>16630650
This only works if you're very tall and built, and the girl is very small by comparison.

So will that EXACT fantasy come to reality? Not unless you're a tall, built guy who manages to date a very small woman.

But in general, women like to be held by men who they perceive to be strong, stable and comforting. So as long as you are strong, stable and comforting in the eyes of the woman you are dating, yes, that scenario can exist.
>>
>>16630650
You mean if i wanna be a 25 yr old guy with a 16 yr old gf?

Sure.
>>
>>16630659
Its all good, at least they are a really mature 14 year old minimum requirment

I mean thats high school age
>>
Absolutely my fantasy. Unfortunately I got knocked up by a 5' 5" manlet.
>>
File: image.jpg (234KB, 554x831px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234KB, 554x831px
Yes! Absolutely. Btw, those two look drugged...
>>
>>16630693
No they dont they look relaxed

>>16630687 just cus you got pregnent doesnt mean you HAVE to have a child. Maybe it was not the right circimstances
>>
>>16630733
Well, the child is two now, so there's nothing I can do about that. I would have walked away three years ago if I didn't have the baby. His height isn't why I don't love him, but it's just one more thing to add to the mix. We were ill matched to begin with.
>>
>>16630754
>Well, the child is two now, so there's nothing I can do about that
you could always have a very late term abortion
>>
>>16630650

im not a big cuddler outside of bed, and even then im like 'you're making me itchy, stop'.

i imagine a lot of people like this. i find that not being super cuddly can help the relationship keep its electricity. every touch stays a little bubbly.
>>
>>16630650
the dudes character in this picture is 5'5 and the girl he's holding is just a kid he looks after because it's his doctors assistant.

>>16630754
Let's be real, not allowing post-birth abortions is not only misogynistic but oppresses women. Just give your daughter to an orphanage and run off, unfortunately you can't take it to a doctor or stab it in the head with a wire hanger at this point.

>>16630693
the one guy is drugged/asian, and the other girl is just drawn that way i think.
>>
>>16630733
I meant the op pic. Worded it confusing
>>
>>16630650
I love this dynamic as a girl, I've even been with super heavy men trying to find this (I'm pretty small and short). Still haven't found the perfect guy who's both comparability huge and aloof like this.
>>
>>16631072
Its way better to evelope your body over her soft skin and squeeze her body like a overbearing hug
>>
I want the guy to be the small one in my lap. :)
>>
>be fit
>very wide back/shoulders
>girls can barely wrap their hands around me
>love fucking girls in very passionate positions

Yeah girls like that
>>
>>16631489
Your username made a promise, and you upheld it
>>
>>16631489
>tfw I will never be small enough to be cuddled and protected by a girl
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.