[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. First time posting here. Thought about posting this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Hey /adv/. First time posting here.
Thought about posting this on /r9k/ but I figured it would be filled with the usual "HURRR ALL WOMEN ARE EVIL" response one would expect from that board. Hoping you guys are more level headed.
Anyway there's this girl I've been "seeing". Problem is she has a boyfriend she doesn't want to break up with. We've had sex a few times and this has been going on for a good month now. She told me she was going to break up with him when we first met but when she went to see him (he lives out of town) she said she didn't want to hurt his feelings.
So he's back in town tonight and I have a feeling if we run into one another things could get ugly.
What would you do? Should I just cut all ties with her? I feel a really strong connection with her and she feels the same about me.

pic unrelated. michael gira just because.
>>
>>16626376
I she felt that strongly she'd break up.
>>
>>16626376
>Posts that douchebag from The Swans
Fuck off you /mu/ faggot and take your shitty music with you.
>>
>>16626421
>getting triggered by Gira
pls
>>
>>16626439
>Getting triggered by angsty teenage faggots listening to music made by douchebags for douchebags
Get the fuck out of here
>>
AWALT
>>
>>16626376
If she was a person suitable for a relationship, she would have broken up with her bf instead of cheating on him with you. After witnessing this, you can expect she will be prone to cheating on you as well, should you ever manage to become her bf. Abort mission m8, she's not worth the trouble.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.