[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I told my parents I'm gonna spend new years at a friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hny.jpg (181KB, 562x214px) Image search: [Google]
hny.jpg
181KB, 562x214px
I told my parents I'm gonna spend new years at a friends house but I actually have no where to go. I'm gonna drive to a secluded place and spend the night in the car. Since I dont have a smartphone do you have any suggestions of what to do there to spend time? I have a feeling that I wont be able to just sleep.
>>
Fapping
>>
>>16625797
Listen to music, have a walk, read a book.
>>
>>16625797
if you have a car and the time, just drive around your city and find something to do
most places will have big street festivals, bars will have big parties and shit...
you can go by yourself and just walk around, have a drink, watch a ball drop....
plus fireworks
find a place doing a firework display?

ive never done much on new years but ive always had a good time
last year i watched fireworks from the top of a building
>>
>>16625797
Find local strip club
Enjoy yourself.
>>
if youre dead-set on driving someplace to do nothing, bring a fucking book
>>
>>16625800
would take 30 minutes at most. I have an entire night to go through, from dinner till the next morning

>>16625802
>>16625811
I've already read most phisical books I own, and I dont think I'll have the proper lighting to read anyway

>>16625803
>>16625808
I'm too uncomfortable to be by myself in a crowd. Plus someone could recognize me and it would blow my cover. There's no way I'm gonna be doing anything outside the car except piss breaks.

I got an old empty 700mb CD-R, does anyone have any suggestions what to put on it to listen to? for music I can just listen to radio
>>
>>16625797
You can tell your parents you aren't feeling well and stay home in your room with the door shut. Or actually sleeping.
>>
>>16625900
>most
Bring the ones you haven't read yet, then. Also a flashlight.
>>
If you don't mind my asking, why is staying home not an option?
>>
>>16625943
reading with a flashlight sounds like a nightmare. and I would have to sneak in both the flashlight and the book into the car and then back into the car without anyone noticing.

>>16625932
they would immediately pick up on the fact that I had nowhere to go

>>16625952
all the old people(parents, uncles, grandparents...)in my family will be there, my siblings and cousins are all going to their own parties with their friends. It would be extremely uncomfortable for me to be there and let all of my extended family acknowledge that I have no friends to be with.
>>
>>16625989
"All of my friends are online."

Now you can read in your room.
>>
>>16625989
>and the book into the car and then back into the car
and the book into the car and then back into the house*

oops. fixed
>>
>>16625989
dont forget blankets and shit
>>
Can't you just go to a movie?
>>
Anyone one has any suggestions of a podcast or audiobook or something that I can download to a 700mb CD-R?

>>16625992
lolno

>>16626000
again, I cant sneak that in the car. My warm clothes will have to do

>>16626018
Not really
>>
Well I came here to ask a similar question...
Don't have anyone to go out with this day so, what can I do alone?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.