[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a few reasons why I shouldn't blow my brains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

Give me a few reasons why I shouldn't blow my brains out right fucking now.
>>
>>16625612
why do you want to do that?
>>
Because you're to weak to pull it. If you were serious about doing it, you would've been in Hell already. So pull the fucking trigger.
>>
>>16625612
you should be getting educated and chasing more knowledge

if you live in the United States you can always take financial aid and go to college or something, it's what I'm doing
>>
Because it looks like you're in College/University and New Years is tomorrow.
>>
You might miss the shot because your brain is so tiny and stupid dumbass.
>>
You are one day closer to your next time getting laid
>>
It's like 4 in the morning anon, what a shitty time to die. Get some sleep and eat something first.
>>
>>16625619
I was doing that, I went to community college and got an associates, but then I joined the military... I'm not too happy about how my life is gonna be these next few years. Fuck
>>
File: 72.jpg (66KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
72.jpg
66KB, 630x354px
>>16625620
Who gives a shit if its new years tomorrow? lol

If OP had friends to celebrate with he wouldn't be here
>>
>>16625627
>but then I joined the military
yikes man, good luck with that
>>
>>16625620
Nope, on leave from the military for the holidays. All that means is it's one day closer to going back to that shit.
>>
>>16625629
>People with friends don't commit suicide

Lol get that ass filtered trip fag.
>>
File: cuckoldme.png (44KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
cuckoldme.png
44KB, 420x294px
>>16625641
What is the point of this post again?
>>
>>16625636
I'm not in the position to be put into combat, but working long shitty hours in a shitty place isn't appealing.
>>
>>16625629
I give no shits about celebrating that jackassery with anyone, I'm just on the verge of killing myself because I feel that might be the better alternative to hating my god damn life for a long time.
>>
>>16625647
What branch are you in man?
>>
Beucase you are a attention whore
>>
>>16625616
I'm not looking forward to my future. I made several bad choices and I know I must be accountable for them and thus deal with what I've been given but it's going to suck. I feel like ending it now to avoid all that prolonged misery.
>>
>>16625653
Fuck you. I failed my PhD defense earlier this month. You think you have it so bad?
>>
>>16625650
Navy, I'm gonna be going to some ship in the next few weeks where I'll have to live on it, so I'll essentially have no privacy or very many personal belongings and I'll be working long hours doing bullshit that won't transfer to the civilian world. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I came in to train for a cool job with excellent post-militay opportunities but I fucked it all up. Now I'm gonna be the bottom of the fucking totem pole where everyone is already treated like shit as a whole.
>>
>>16625660
I'm sorry to hear that, but you aren't fucking stuck where you are little bitch, you can move on with you life and presumably find work in your field if you made it that far to defend a fucking PhD.
>>
>>16625652
I guess this constitutes a cry for attention, but I'm drunk, sitting in my room with a loaded pistol, thought my old buds at 4chan might have some interesting things to say. I don't tell anyone how I really feel.
>>
>>16625663
Fuck the civilian world man, when you get your GI Bill you can go to school to be anything you want

Once you make rank you can cross-train
>>
>>16625668
Just kidding. I'm working on an efficient method of designing drugs! I'm happy with my life unlike OP. :)))))
>>
Gun is tool, no more than your body or mind. Whatever you do with it is your choice.
>>
>>16625677
I know this, but just looking into what my life is going to be like is very disheartening. It will only be temporary but a few years of that shit will sick, jus thinking about it makes me miserable.
>>
>>16625680
You probably aren't but that's ok
>>
>>16625673
>I don't tell anyone how I really feel.
That's what happens when you get older, you start bottling everything up and it's really not good for anyone. Some just keep doing this and they just end up exploding.

Also beer and guns don't mix my man, but talking about stuff and getting things off your chest can prolong sadness even if just for a fleeting moment. Do you feel better or anything? You wanna talk, skype maybe?
>>
>>16625639
Use the threat of suicide to get out if you're that desperate, but don't become another soldier who blew his brains out. Why did you join if you hate it so much?
>>
Watch John Wick and play some songs by Kaelida. I think it will help, you are here for a purpose.
Why do you think you have hesitated and are still living?
Its free on youtube.
>>
>>16625612
Because you misspelled "hi." You don't wanna go out like that, bro.

>>16625663
You haven't been in the world outside the military very much, but business owners LOVE militaryfags. They will hire and train you based on your ability to learn, dependability, and work ethic. You guys have a good reputation. Also, you can go to college.

>>16625673
We're here for you, bro. There is also a military suicide support line where you can talk to other military bros anonymously. Google veteran crisis line and get the phone number.

Keep talking here though, if you like.
>>
>>16625693
See:

>>16625663

I didn't intend to do what I'll be doing, and I have heavily considered taking the sad panda route and getting kicked out, but then I'll look like even more of a little bitch to everyone that knows me, and the last year of my life would have been a waste. I'm a coward, that's why I haven't tried to get out, is why I'm sitting here in the middle of the night on the verge of this shit, and being a little bitch in the face of what's to come. I just don't see a good way out for any of this.
>>
>>16625612
There's a lot more shit posting to do in 2016!
>>
>>16625612
Because that .22 is horrible for killing yourself. Your mire likely to turn yourself into a potato than say if you used a larger caliber... Upgrade nig
>>
>>16625612
Because I can be your friend if you want
>>
There isn't really a point to living. So do it.

Just know there won't be any "peace" when you die, because there won't be a "you" to experience that peace. It'll just be nothing.

Life is overrated, so kill yourself.
>>
Is you want to die why not, although we are a emotional mess sometimes and just a little reason can totally change our perspective of things.
>>
>>16625612
You're such a pussy and can't deal with life problems. Persons like you would be dead.
>>
Honestly life isn't worth living for most people but maybe you'll find something meaningful to do with it
>>
Because life will get better, eventually. You have to instigate the change towards betterment though. Go get professional help.
>>
>>16625612
hey friend, that looks like a P22. That is not gonna be reliable and has a decent probability of hurting like a bitch without killing you. I would advise against it.
>>
>>16625612

It's always someone who's has it waaaaaaaayyy worse than you mister and its a lot of success stories out there of people coming from gutter shit and becoming sucessful. What do you want from life, a girlfriend a nice house?
>>
I don't think you really want to. If so, you wouldn't be having second thoughts like you are. The real truth is, it probably just isn't worth it. In life, you are gonna go through some shit times. Everyone does, some worse than others.
How I see it, life is like a game of Tetris. Kinda silly, huh? But think about it. In the end, everyone 'loses' but some people don't really. You have to do your best, and to not worry about making mistakes, as much as dealing with the ones you have made. Just don't be that person who makes some mistakes and just pressed the space bar until they lose. Try your best. I know you can. You might end up living a pretty cool round.
>>
>>16625612
But if you shoot yourself, you won't get to see it
>>
Give me a few reasons why we should humor you. You're not going to do it, anyway.
>>
>>16625612
You'll just paralyze yourself if you use that gun. Killing yourself is not an option, make friends or move in with family because they'll stabalize you.
>>
>>16625612
Not going to bother reading what anyone else said, but, I'll give my own two cents from someone who questions this often.

In short, there isn't a good reason. If you want to do it, you should. But be sure. I've attempted suicide and failed which is the last thing you want to happen when you're desperate enough to try. It's a great way to find out how bad you are at everything.

In hindsight, failing was a pretty okay thing to happen. Put shit into perspective. I've come to accept that suicide or lung cancer is probably what will get me, regardless of when, but I do get control in the former and under what circumstances it happens.

See, the thing they don't tell you about a bucket list is, you don't have to be dying to create and complete it. And there is a lot of shit I will do before I die. But once I've ran out of shit I want to do, I'll either have more things that spawned from those, or I'll be done, and then be done.

To sum it all up, wherever you're at with how you feel currently, I've probably been there. That's not to say I know what you've been through or are going through, just the way you're reacting to whatever it is, I've probably felt. If you can't take it anymore, the only thing I'd say is talk to the people it's going to affect and let them know why, how, when, and where you're going to finish the race. But check your priorities. If there is a single thing you want to do, whether it's stand up comedy, skydiving, or killing a drifter, do whatever you have to do to achieve those things, and reevaluate.

Best of luck. Don't leave before you're really ready. If there is an afterlife, and hell is apart of it, you probably get to see all the things you were too chicken shit to do or all the things you just missed by not hanging out a little longer. But who knows, probably just nothing. So do whatever.

Hope this helps in some small way.
>>
>>16625612
You might miss vital parts and remain living as a vegetable monster invalid.
>>
>>16625612
>>16625612
It will make a mess
>>
take out some cucks instead, how funny would that be lol
>>
>>16625612
timestamp or GTFO
>>
>>16625612
Because you don't want to miss WW3 next year.
>>
>>16625618
>Hell
So you are probably alive because you don't want to be either.
>>
>>16625622
Such presumptuous implications.
>>
Because the gun looks fake. Not saying it is.
>>
I think OP is dead

kek
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-08-07-17-56.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-08-07-17-56.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>16625663
>joined army
>was going to go to LPN school and get a 10k bonus when I finished
>got sent to DC
>given 2k a month apartments as "barracks"
>was gonna get paid to go to school pretty much
>was a stupid depressed 19 year old
>fucking fucked it all up
>freaked out like 5 times
>ended up dropping out
>still had my medic job though (back then you went to medic school then to nurse school)
>been floating around ever since on what to do

I did a spell as an EMT, but the pay sucked. I make more as a server at steak n shake
>>
>>16625612
Cute airsoft gun OP, you little faggot. Cant fool me.
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (96KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
96KB, 800x448px
>>
File: chef ramsay freezer.jpg (27KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
chef ramsay freezer.jpg
27KB, 500x281px
>>16625612
because doing so changes nothing at best
because doing so changes everything for the worse if you have living family member, old friends, pets, exes
because your death will just bring out the worst in people and it is disgusting for some to watch that sort of garbage human substance

death is a silence, death is not a dark void where your consciousness exist

death is no better than life
>>
>>16625618
This
>>
I can't fuck you in the ass right before you kill yourself if you're already dead
>>
>>16625612

Daily reminder that instead of committing suicide, suicidal people should go to Syria and fight against ISIS.

Instead of being a worthless sack of shit someone has to haul off to a morgue, make yourself useful.
>>
OP, it's really not that bad. I've been in the military 4 1/2yrs. It'll get better with rank man. Yeah I've dealt with anxiety and depression, but eventually the bullshit gets easier to deal with. Serve your time, get out, use your GI Bill and do whatever the fuck you want. Don't be a statistic bro. 22 a day is the rate of Veterans killing themselves.
>>
That bullet is worth more that a life,don't waste that bullet on yourself.
>>
Oh.

For every member and vet who commits suicide, our anti suicide PowerPoint Presentations extend out by a minute. None of us want to be in a fucking Death by PowerPoint session for an hour, let alone for hours. You of all people should know this.

Don't be that guy. That's boot behaviour.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.