[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys ever fantasise about revenge suicide? O mean killing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image%3A6932.jpg (55KB, 488x366px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A6932.jpg
55KB, 488x366px
Do you guys ever fantasise about revenge suicide? O mean killing yourself as a way to get revenge on your family for fucking you up so much?
>tfw in reality people won't think bad of your parents but instead feel bad for the for having a fucked up kid
You can't fucking win
Almost makes me want to kill myself twice as much
>>
Tfw no girlfriend so adv won't pay attention to me
>>
>it's all my family's fault i'm a faggot
>>
>>16624167
>victim blaming
>we've favourite hobby
>BTW I'm a girl so you can all come save me now
>except I'm not
>>
>>16624173

>don't put any responsability on me, i'm a helpless victim! it's all others fault!
>>
>>16624023
Nope, my family will never admit that anything was their fault. Committing suicide would mean they won. Just give them another reason to gaslight me and tell everyone I was just a bad seed.
>>
>>16624023
Yeah I used to think about that when I was in my teens and 20s. For me it wasn't my family, it was my friends - I felt like they were treating me like shit, but in hindsight they were probably just having a normal college kid's reaction to my psycho-ass behaviour.

It's a miserable feeling because deep down you know it wouldn't have the effect you want it to. Even if it hurt them, and even if you left a note, it probably wouldn't get the message across that you want.

The longer you spend away from the situation that made you feel like that, the more those fantasies fade. And honestly even the best parents mess up a little bit and it's necessary to undo some of what they did just to be your own person. So keep breathing, get as far away from your parents as you can as soon as possible, and dedicate yourself to becoming who you think you should be.
>>
>>16624185
Please tell.me since you know me and my history so well when did I fuck up and at what point my bad attitude at school didn't correlate with getting beaten by my alcoholic father and told I was worthless everyday?
>>
>>16624220
I'm just so tired man. I'm a neet, I do live alone tho but Im unemployable
>>
File: 1394658266847.gif (551KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
1394658266847.gif
551KB, 245x220px
>>16624023
>Do you guys ever fantasise about revenge suicide? O mean killing yourself as a way to get revenge on your family for fucking you up so much?

lol no. thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>16624224

you may have had a terrible past, but directing your behavior towards hate and revenge is your own responsability

what I don't like is that many people who see themselves as a victim use it as excuse to justifify negative behavior

it's no different than dindu nuffins
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.