[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out guys. We're all lads of 18 to 20 and they've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

Help me out guys. We're all lads of 18 to 20 and they've all lost their virginity and done things with girls except for me. I wouldn't say I'm ugly and am pretty average imo along with them but I just never really cared about the whole virginity or girlfriend thing. It was always like whatever but in the past few months the topic of discussion is always pretty much how I'm a virgin and it sounds pathetic but the fuckers can get really harsh.

I'm honestly getting desperate desu and feel lost, I don't usually make effort to go out clubbing and shit because it's just not my thing and the whole night becomes basically them pressuring me to 'pull'

Do I just go desperate and lose my virginity to some 2/10 or just ignore them and live my life like I've done before just going with the flow.

pic related me
>>
>>16623810
Thats a dumb fucking pose

You shouldnt care. You'll end up beeing unhappy and depressed about how you couldnt get a cuter girl/girlfriend to have sex with you to loose your virginity and then youll just get teasee for that. They'll find something else to pick on about you
>>
>>16623847
Problem is I'm already feeling really really depressed whenever we go out and I get ganged on by all of them about it. I hide that it makes me depressed and laugh it off, I always put on a fake smile and laugh but it's tearing me inside.

And yea pose is garbage lol
>>
>>16623810
Maybe not a 2/10. but a 4/10 yes. Your first girl doesn't have to be "the one". Just have some fun with the best looking girl you can get. If that girl is 4/10 then yeah fuck her. You will build confidence and gain experience. You can get better girls later.
>>
File: men-hairstyle-fringe-5.jpg (48KB, 230x280px) Image search: [Google]
men-hairstyle-fringe-5.jpg
48KB, 230x280px
>>16623810
you have a great face, you could be 6/10 if you fixed your awful hair
does it always just stick up like that? I think you could benefit from bangs

> I don't usually make effort to go out clubbing and shit because it's just not my thing
omg does every fucking beta aspie virign say this stop shitting all over the club scene like it's some degenerate thing to want to socialize, dance, and/or drink alcohol.
If you don't like dancing and music then there are plenty of other places to socialize, but don't think it's cool or elitist to be anti-socialization. People who have that attitude are assholes in my book. "Meh it's just not my thing" duh asshole it's nobody's thing, it's just a really great construct for getting laid, so young people have been using it forever.
>>
>lads

stop being a european pussy
>>
If them ripping on you for being a virgin bothers you, then you have 2 options.

1) Lose your virginity (you don't need to go for a 2/10. You're normal enough looking to pull a 4/10 fairly easily I'd imagine.)

2) Find new friends who don't pick on you for it, or better yet find new friends and don't tell them you're a virgin.

I'm in the same boat as you bro. I also have never cared about it enough to chase girls. My friends tease me occasionally but never terribly bad and it doesn't come up too often.
>>
>>16623889
I don't usually wear my hair down don't know if it would look any better could try it out lol.

And I like clubbing in general, I like dancing and drinking but it's shit when your friends just talk shit the whole night how you can't 'pull' and it's worse when you live in a small town where everybody knows each other...
>>
>>16623898
Sometimes the second option does come to mind but some of the guys are genuine good friends it's just when one starts talking shit they all join in, individually Its chill whenever we talk.
>>
>>16623895
That's not euro its brit
>>
>>16623810
You look too nice.

To get girls you kinda need to be a jerk. Don't ever force a smile, no matter how depressed you are---women can always sense fakeness.
>>
>>16623938
Yeah I tell myself the quote 'Nice guys always come last' Problem is I don't wanna act like a complete asshole but I shouldn't friendzone myself either by being too nice, I'm trying to find the right balace
>>
>>16623915
pull? I have no idea what that means, but man up and tell your friends to stop putting you down, that it makes them seem weak and insecure and if they actually gave a fuck they'd give you pointers instead of talking shit like a bunch of bitches
>>
>>16624009
This might actually be your best option.

>>16623974
I'm a bit too nice also. But when someone really pisses me off I have a tendency to flip shit and it really freaks people out. I definitely have issues.
>>
>>16624009
Pulling is basically just getting with a girl like making out etc. I agree with everything you're saying, their bringing my confidence down to 0. I mean I'd love pointers or w,e but I'm too embarrassed to ask bro I've never felt so pathetic it's so sad over such a dumb thing
>>
>>16623974
I didn't mean that you have to be an angry person.

you have to create a look of "I don't give a fuck what you think of me because I know I'm the best"
>>
man i had the same problem when i was ur age (like 2 years ago lol)

ur relatively normal looking it will happen eventually just dont think about it and go out more

thread/
>>
I wish more people with this issue would post pics of themselves like OP did. Show the world that many older than average virgins are completely normal people and not fat neckbeards.
>>
>>16624152
Yeah can't really get tips without posting a pic imo, I could just be delusional in my appearance
>>
Pretty much don't listen to anyone else in this thread. Don't compromise your standards. I know at your age you want to get it done with, and yes sex is pretty exciting at first, but play the long game mate. Do something thats going to earn yourself some self respect. Study hard and get into a good college to study something you are passionate about, or write a script and make a really good movie, if that appeals to you, or start an art career - the point is simply sticking your dick in someone doesn't really advance you in anyway. Also, it sounds like your friends are kind of douchey. Stand up for yourself and they will either respect you or wont be able to handle it and you will be better off without them.

Here's the truth. Your a good looking guy, good enough to get ANY girl if you have the right personality to back it up. In a few years, if you dont fuck yourself up, you will grow into a pretty cool guy it seems like. Just do your own thing. Just dont fuck yourself up.
>>
>>16624229
Thank you a lot for taking the time to write this up man, I've taken your comment in and I agree, I don't wanna lose it to anyone cause my friends are pressuring me and at the end of the day it's my problem what I decide to do with my sex life.
>>
>>16623810
Get an education. Get a real job. Network. Don't ruin your credit. Lay low from the law and G-Man. Stay away from girls. Aspire to meet Women (you'll start seeing the difference around 28)

Don't take advice from Anons on 4Chan.

It will happen and trust me when I say it's way fucking overrated.
>>
If your friends are really getting to you, tell them in a non bitchy, non whiny way. If they are really your friends and respect you, they'll stop.

"Hey guys, I'd appreciate it if you stopped giving me shit about not getting girls. I mean it. Getting laid just isn't super important to me, is all."
>>
File: IMG_20151230_171655.jpg (2MB, 2416x3232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151230_171655.jpg
2MB, 2416x3232px
In same spot as op. Am I destined to stay a virgin or is there still hope. I shaved like you fags said now I look 12 years old
>>
>>16625245
Jesus is behind you, ask him.
>>
>>16625249
I follow no religion
>>
>>16625283
Than who is that man standing on top of your head and why is he there?
>>
>>16625245
It's all about style.
>>
File: c9749D4.jpg (45KB, 501x800px) Image search: [Google]
c9749D4.jpg
45KB, 501x800px
>>16623810
I think the rabbit look suits you.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.