[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm at a loss here. Don't know what to do. My fiancé

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1451274191012.jpg (69KB, 591x631px) Image search: [Google]
1451274191012.jpg
69KB, 591x631px
I'm at a loss here. Don't know what to do.

My fiancé is 3.5 months pregnant. We're happy about it. We met while I was travelling Thailand, I've gone back 3 times over the last 2 years (totalling about 15 months).

I know for a fact that the child is mine. So that isn't the problem. The problem is I'm back in Canada and the fucking economy sucks so bad that I can't find work (I work in oil). My fiancé makes pretty decent money but my savings is currently dry and I really rather not have to ask her to pay for my flight and shit (I'll eventually be able to get a job teaching in Thailand but it's having enough money before then which is the problem).

What do? I'm seriously considering selling drugs. I have a connect that I can get good prices on coke from (like $700-$800cdn/half Oz). I'm really considering doing it for a couple months, bank like $20,000 and then take off. Just getting caught would suck really bad for obvious reasons.

Suggestions? I've sent out over 100 resumes since I got back at the beginning of December but haven't gotten so much as a call back and I'm running out of ideas. I can't go missing the birth of my first child.
>>
>>16623087
>fiancé is pregnant

Urge to kill rising
>>
Just let her pay for your ticket and pay her back once you find work there. Don't fucking risk your time with your woman and child because of your damn ego.
>>
Try working as a door to door salesman if you are fairly good with people, have a high work morale (your goal should help here), and a thick skin. Almost always an open position and you can earn fucktons of money if you work your butt off and stay motivated. However only go for companies that offer coaching, you won't even become a decent salesman without some education. A few books on sales and social skills will also help.
>>
>>16623103
kek, cut him some slack, not everyone has to know how french grammar works
or how babby is formed
>>
>>16623103
Is it just me or is the population of /adv/ like 50% tripfags? Anyway, this really seems like something you should work out with your fiancée.
>>
File: 1446612083069.png (381KB, 498x561px) Image search: [Google]
1446612083069.png
381KB, 498x561px
>>16623180
No, its literally just me posting over the course of hours

I probably represent 50% of the posts in total
>>
>>16623174
I'm Canadian and my phone autocorrects it to that every single time. Nice try with being a dick though.

>>16623145
While she could afford it, we still need to have money for the birth which isn't going to be that cheap, then money to keep us going for the few months after. It'll take me about 6 weeks to start teaching there (3 weeks for the TEFL course and then wait till the start of the new school year).

>>16623166
I've never worked sales or customer support in my life. Been working construction since I was 16. Not sure it would be the best option for me.
>>
>>16623195
>mobile posters

The world's Australia
>>
I know it may hurt your pride a bit, but you may honestly need to use government aid. Pregnant women get a lot of benefits especially if she isn't married yet.

Just use it till you got a job, there's nothing shameful about it-you're taking care of you family here. Selling drugs runs the risk of you getting put away and not being there for the MOST important time that they'll need you.
>>
>>16623222
They don't have assistance like that in Thailand and I doubt I'd be eligible for any of that here in Canada (maybe welfare but that's about it).
>>
>>16623087
Do NOT sell drugs. What the fuck, man? Even ignoring you getting your woman knocked up when you are in a financially fucked up situation, the fact you even suggested selling drugs marks you as a complete fucking idiot.
>>
>>16623237
She was on the pill, still managed to get pregnant the one and only time I ever finished in her.

As for the financial situation. I had a job lined up before I returned then they turned around and laid 20 people off literally 2 days before I got home.
>>
>>16623245
No drugs. Nothing illegal of any sort. Figure this out with your woman, not us.
>>
>>16623087
>oil
Should have gone to uni or trade school instead of falling for the oil meme. You deserved this.
>>
Getting yourself arrested with a baby on the way does not sound smart at all.
>>
Lots of work in a sask. I can hook you up with a job.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.