[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to make a decisive choice for my life, I don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Sophies-Choice_612x380_0.jpg (25KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
Sophies-Choice_612x380_0.jpg
25KB, 612x380px
I have to make a decisive choice for my life, I don't know what to do and I have one day to decide.

How to make the best choice?
>>
>>16622983

>write down both options
>write down pros and cons for each
>read them out loud so that your entire self can acknowledge whats ahpepning
>pick the one that seems to best align with your interests

if this doesnt work, flip a coin. generally speaking, it lets you know which one you REALLY want.

and if it doesnt, just do what that coin says, you gotta make a choice.
>>
By being vague on an anonymous website.

Seriously, tell us the situation or fuck off. Don't be coy.
>>
It's simple, you kill the batman.

In all seriousness though, don't over think it. You could weigh the pros and cons, or you could listen to yourself a bit, and do what seems right to you.
>>
>>16622996

I have to choose between a guy I've loved for 3 years but I made me horribly suffer or a nice guy I met 1 month ago...

Don't want to give up with the first one but I don't know if he really care...
The second respects me much more..
>>
"Better" is a delusion. There is only decision or indecision.
>>
>>16623041
Why do you have one day to decide?

Also why the fuck would you post something so general in the OP, what did you actually expect except for people to tell you to post something more specific? Stupid bitch.
>>
>>16623050
I love you too anon <3

I have one day to decide because the two guys won't wait for ever.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.