[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about just dumping my gf altogether

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8150.jpg (552KB, 1024x1216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8150.jpg
552KB, 1024x1216px
I'll try to bullet point this
> known for 1 year, dating 6 months
> emotionally unstable, she's vibrant and happy and then doom and gloom within the hour
> constantly tells me I'm emotionally unavailable, that I don't do anything for her, she's the only one trying
> asserts that I should know how to treat her, that I'm selfish just for being who I am
> threatens to disappear and never talk to me again, a lot
> also she's 24 and a virgin

We actually had a split on December 18th where she dumped a bunch of Facebook messages on me, saying she can't do this, this is too much, etc. She blocked me on everything, then on the 24th she messaged me, all angry that I didn't come chasing her.

We talked some after that and we're hashing out plans to hang out tomorrow. I'm having mad second thoughts though, even just now she's telling me
> every other guy knows how to treat women, what's wrong with you
> you don't appreciate me, you half love me
> I went on a date and the guy actually made me feel appreciated, why can't you?
> I deserve better
> I give so much
> instead of talking to me you're always getting mad
And she actually said
> I expect twice as much from you if I'm giving you another chance

She has lots of shit going on, she was a victim of sexual assault almost two years ago and it's really got her messed up, and her parents are getting divorced at the moment. She's got me convinced that I am a selfish dick and that I should be "doing better," but whenever I try to adjust my behavior it doesn't seem to matter to her.

I'm probably just going to drop this one completely, but any advice? What can I change about myself?
>>
>>16619723

She... went on a date? The fuck are you even contemplating here, anon?

Dump and run. I'm not a cuckmemer, just she sounds like an emotional well that isn't ever going to fill up.
>>
>>16619723
Are you willing to stop being yourself and become her bitch?.
>>
Time to get out my man
>>
At that age she really shouldn't be playing those kinds of high school games. Don't waste your time with her.
>>
Sorry bro, but you're just looking for confirmation on what you know if inevitable. You make her sound insufferable.

But please, please, when you do break up for good: DO make it be for good! Ask her not to contact you, don't lead her on and NO getting back together!
>>
File: what the fuck.png (343KB, 1572x369px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
343KB, 1572x369px
>>16619790
>>16619795
>>16619804
Op here, this is what I'm talking about. There's twice as much fresh material because this shit keeps rolling in as I'm putting the picture together

To top it off, the part where I asked if her parents would be mad; she admitted to me that she went to her parents about me being "emotionally abusive"

I reeeeally thought I could make it work but uh, I miss being single now
>>
>>16619831
Run. Run as far and as fast as you can.
>>
>>16619831
End it now.

Don't tell her to contact you or else she will. Don't say anything.
>>
Why stay with her? I don't see the point
>>
Your woman is the barometer I use to verify that my woman is only normal woman crazy.

That's like full on voices in her head crazy. She sounds like King Leoric, the Skeleton king from Diablo 3.
>>
>>16619723

Dump her. Literally right now. As soon as you see this post, pick up the phone, call her and tell her it's over.
>>
She sounds like me when I dated an asperger.

But if you are not autistic then yes, run.
>>
Op again. Kek, I tried calling her and kept getting sent to voicemail. So I told her I was done over Facebook (which she was blowing up) and just had to block her mid fucking rant

Then she started texting my phone again. Fuck if she was this determined when we were ACTUALLY together she wouldn't be a virgin
>>
>>16619723

So she dumped you for a week and went on a date with another guy and is now saying said guy made her feel better than you?

This is a no brainer. Dump her and forget about her. I was in this exact position about a year and a half ago with some girl who had very high expectations of me and wanted to be treated like a princess.

>Her parents are having problems
>she was a victim of sexual assault

We might have been dating the same girl cause she was going through these same things and she had some remarkably bad mommy issues, and for the most part I didn't want to break up with her cause that'd be an extra thing for her to cry about. She liked crying a lot.

My only regret was I didn't do it sooner and she ended up breaking things off first after I'd bent myself out of shape doing unreasonable things just to make her happy. Found out later that she'd been cheating on me for 2+ years.

Break up with her OP. You're clearly not happy and you definitely never will be. Not with someone like her.
>>
>>16619889
That's my biggest concern, wasting time trying to "fix" someone who just wants an emotional whipping boy

Hopefully some anon learns from this and dumps their crazy gf
>>
>>16619723
she is mentally ill. google "borderline personality disorder" and then run like hell
>>
>>16619877
What did she says?
>>
>>16619723
>also she's 24 and a virgin

And he actually believed her. Poor guy
>>
So you dated her for 6 months with no sex?
>>
>>16619723

Universal rule:

Do not stick your in crazy.

Dump her and remember this when you meet another girl
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.