[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

virgin >guy >has sex for first time >she does some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: picrelated.jpg (64KB, 596x572px) Image search: [Google]
picrelated.jpg
64KB, 596x572px
virgin

>guy
>has sex for first time
>she does some weird voodoo hand movements with my dick
>told her it actually kind of hurts
>calls me a pussy
>she does it again

jesus fucking christ
>HELLO?

How do I cope with this? and keep it enjoyable for her and me?

pic related
>>
Kick her fookin' teeths in, mate.
>>
she raped you OP put her ass in jail
>>
Slap her
>>
>>16617393
grab her by the throat and threaten to break her jaw if she does it again
>>
>>16617408
>>16617409
>>16617413
>>16617417
OP here, G-g-guys let's be civil here
>>
>>16617424
Oy ain't no civil talk 'round these parts when sum fookin' cunt is messin' with teh good ol' stick.
>>
>>16617433
OMFG HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>16617433
You've been assaulted OP....

You don't negotiate with a terrorist. They only understand one thing. Don't let yourself be abused again. She doesn't respect you.
>>
>>16617393
Doggy with surprise anal.
The key and tricky part though is keeping it in after the surprise.
If you can pull it off and finish you will have gained her respect.
>>
File: what did i do? adv.png (34KB, 398x416px) Image search: [Google]
what did i do? adv.png
34KB, 398x416px
well I got a response she is mad at me
>>
>>16617522
good, now you can move on and find a bitch that does try to rip your dick off
>>
File: 1451185026743.jpg (10KB, 181x182px) Image search: [Google]
1451185026743.jpg
10KB, 181x182px
>>16617522
Classic.
>>
>>16617522
>get off the fucking Internet you idiot

Hahaha she knows.

She's probably aggressive in her technique because she's insecure about being perceived as bad or inexperienced.

Show her how you want it done, walk out if she refuses. She gotta learn somehow.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.