[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you become uninterested in dating? There are so many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2015-01-28 15.17.45.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-28 15.17.45.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
How do you become uninterested in dating?

There are so many unavailable, unappealing and uninterested people around, and the thirst is so very real.

The concept of not being interested in having a relationship feels so fucking foreign to me. Like people could just get to decide "nah eating isn't my thing" and never feel hungry, or just decide to quit sleeping and never feel tired.
>>
Really simple . Join an online dating site (there are plenty of free ones out there), stay on it a couple of months, and any urge you had to date will be killed quickly by the sheer mass of retarded mongoloids that prowl them .
>>
huh
>>
>>16615229
I've been on okcupid, tinder, grindr and some others for well over six months now. It still kills me to know I'm going to die alone.
>>
>>16615204
That's because you're a sack of shit with nothing going on with your life, is why you can't relate. Ppl who have no interest are the ones who are too busy pursuing a profession and ain't got time to play games.
>>
>>16615204
You don't. Even people with severe depression want to date. Even serial killers want to date.
>>
>>16615237
That shits whack as fuck dude.

You got to get in the trenches and go to some bars. Depending on the bar there's usually a decent amount of women looking for something.
>>
>>16615249
I'm gay. My town doesn't have a gay bar.

Besides, I don't want casual sex. I want a relationship.
>>
>>16615257

>no gay bar

then you need to move to a place that actually has a gay community. I live in los angeles and its not super hard to find a bf out there assuming you are reasonably reasonable. got pics?
>>
File: 2015-12-28 17.19.07.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-28 17.19.07.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>16615261
please ignore the hair. it was an accident.
>>
>>16615261
Not op, but wtf does living in LA have to do with not hard finding a bf? LA has tons of gays. Your example is quite stupid.
>>
>>16615270
>I don't get how you have problems with snow
>I live in Dubai and I have never seen snow
>just go outside barefoot
>I can do it, and so can you
>>
>>16615270

>wtf does living in la have to do with not hard finding a bf

in LA we have a big gay community. we hae an entire town thats considered the gay town, with lines upon lines of gay bars. Los Angeles (And cities in general) are known for the large gay population.

OP has mentioned that he DOESNT have any gay bars in his town, which implies a gay population so small that it would be hard to meet any of them casually, let alone at a bar.

which is why i recommended he move to a place that actually has a gay community, such as los angeles, as it has a gay community and it is not hard to find a bf here.

unlike whereh e lives, where there is no gay community, so hard to find a bf.

do you understand?
>>
>>16615296
I can't really leave, either. I need to help my family here, I can't leave mom alone to deal with all this bullshit.

And I can't exactly convince my entire family to run away to America with me.
>>
>>16615296
There was nothing connecting the two sentence :/ it was a suggestion, followed by a fact. But thank you for clearing it up!
>>
>>16615310

you dont need to move to america, it was an example. most any country with an internet connection, no matter how homophobic, has ways for gays to meet. even if its grindr.

that being said, you cant have your cake and it eat it too. if there are no gay places to meet, and nothing online is working, you are stuck. at best wear a rainbow bracelet so people know ur a faggot and maybe another faggot will see it and offer to suck ur dick.

>>16615315

>there was nothing connecting the two sentence

except for the actual premise of everything sure. maybe ur foreign (or just retarded) but its as simple as
>you should go somewhere that has a gay community (to find a bf)
>i live in los angeles (which you noted has a gay community) and its not super hard to find a bf out here

the example wasn't stupid, but you seem to be.
>>
>>16615326
>and offer to suck ur dick.
I could get that on grindr. I could make a calendar for 2016 from the dick pics I've received in the past month.

The problem with casual sex isn't supply, it's demand. I don't want meaningless casual sex with dudes whose name I won't remember. I want the opposite of that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.