[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my confidence correlates with how my hair looks. If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (144KB, 736x1107px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 736x1107px
I think my confidence correlates with how my hair looks.
If my hair looks like shit, I feel like shit, but if it's looking great, then I'm more confident and I think people can notice it. My hair essentially makes or breaks my confidence.

Is there a way to fix this? I can get regular haircuts, but it's expensive and my barber doesn't always get my haircut right which makes me feel like shit again.
>>
Wear a hat.
>>
>>16614714
That guy does have cool hair. Dresses like a retired gay man though.
>>
>>16614719
Hats look like shit on me, must be my face shape.
>>
I know what you mean. I've been bald for a little over a year because of male pattern baldness so... yeah I guess that was about the time I lost the last shreds of confidence I had
>>
>>16614714
Try remembering how you do your hair when you're feeling great vs how you do your hair when you're feeling like crap. Remember what you do to your hair when you feel good and do that every day so it can be a normal habit.

Also, if the appearance of your hair pretty much decides whether or not you're confident or even feel good, you've got some insecurities you need to work out. Confidence shouldn't come from hair alone. It should come from inside, you know like your personality and your outlook. The world isn't going to blow up or become marginally worse if your hair doesn't happen to look good every day (everyone gets bad hair days). What will make you feel like things suck is if you let the appearance of your hair dictate your level of confidence. A negative outlook and attitude usually draws more negativity into your life. Not saying being positive all the time will get you a very positive life because sometimes shit just happens, but you know what I mean. Stop focusing on the hair so much and focus on yourself.
>>
I used to have the same problem. The solution is when you look at the mirror dont look at your hair just look into your eyes. And say "Im cute Im cute Im cute" trust me
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.