[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you have a negative balance on PayPal? I ordered something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1354044915416.gif (906KB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
1354044915416.gif
906KB, 325x203px
Can you have a negative balance on PayPal? I ordered something that should have put me in the negative and it was shipped too, but then I deposited 30 bucks to make up for it and now my balance just says 30 bucks.
>>
>>16614600
What I'm thinking is that Paypal and the site you ordered from hasn't had enough time to properly smooth out the transaction yet.
>>
>>16614617
Seeing how it was already on it's way to my country before I deposited the amount to paypal, could that really be it?
>>
>>16614670
Sometimes online transactions might take a while to process, especially when there are hiccups like your situation, or they're running maintenance. How long has it been since the first original transaction was made, and how long has it been since you deposited the 30 bucks?
>>
>>16614682
Transaction to them was made on the 24th of this month, and my 30 bucks arrived today, on the 28th.

Thanks for your help by the way.
>>
>>16614688
I'd say give it a few more days. Maybe the beginning of next week. If it hasn't changed by then, make some calls. It's possible the lack of funds in your account at the time could have caused them to send a bill to you for the product in full and not use the 30 you put in later. I dunno if Paypal works like that or not. Maybe try checking out their FAQ? If they even have a section devoted to something like this.
>>
>>16614600
paypal sometimes allows you credit (randomly?) and it can take a few days to a couple weeks before the balance is right.
just give it time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.