[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey ladies, would you stop finding your bf or husband or whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: brebaker.jpg (75KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
brebaker.jpg
75KB, 1080x1080px
hey ladies, would you stop finding your bf or husband or whatever attractive forever if you saw him cry?

When my last gf broke up with me we both started crying and I feel really embarrassed now
>>
>>16613999
Not at all. That's stupid.

I've seen my bf cry. Seen my dad cry. Seen my grandpa cry. It's a fucking normal human reaction. To never see a man that I have a strong relationship with cry, would be weird.
>>
If he cries over nothing, yeah, that might influence my view of him early on in a relationship, but otherwise it's no big deal.
>>
>>16613999
No, if my bf cries for me it will make me feel loved.
>>
>>16613999
blubbering like a baby is generally a turn off.
Women signed up to be your girlfriend, not your mom.
>>
>>16613999
Men aren't allowed to have feelings or outwardly be affected by pain. They must be the rock that the woman relies on. This is known
>>
>>16613999

if he was hardcore crying over stupid shit, yes. but if he was just crying over somethign emotional, no.

but then again im a faggot so whatever.
>>
>>16613999

>tfw when you are 22 and haven't cried since 14

No matter how much sad or angry i am, tears just don't drop, just feels like there's something strangling my throat, and i don't feel more manly because of that, i just want to cry again ;-;
>>
It strongly depends on the reason you are crying. But i don't make any differences between males and females. If you cry over stupid shit i will think you are a cry-baby. If you cry because you got a good reason to (death of a pet/friend/family, talking about hard times you went trough for example) i would feel honored that you would let me in in such an intimate and emotional moment.
>>
I never cry. Whether I'm angry, sad, happy... No tears. Only when I drink and toke do my emotions go crazy and I'll cry for whatever brings that emotion. I had a breakdown watching fucking Chappie. I cried all fucking day. Felt good
>>
>>16614275
>i would feel honored that you would let me in in such an intimate and emotional moment.

thats kind of a relief. I was really just kind of cracking my voice and tearing up, then she started talking about how her parents were giving her hell and I tried to tell her its okay because my dad was a dick to me at times and I lost control of myself.

I guess I had been holding it in all this time and never talked about it to anyway.
>>
>>16614289
>Only when I drink

Alcohol is truth serum. Your true self comes out.
>>
>>16614291
Honestly, i haven't had a very nice childhood myselfe nd i know how the emotions can just take over if you talk about it. It all comes crashing back. If my bf would tell me something like that and cry i would definitely him all night long and do everything in my power to make him feel save in my arms. This wouldn't change my attraction or perception of his manliness in the slightest. He's a human being first and foremost. and if he had that much sadnes bottled up i would be glad to be his save haven.
>>
>>16613999
Yes. Men shouldn't cry. It's a huge turnoff to see a man at like a woman. Men should only cry at funerals and the end of hardball.
>>
>>16614187
Same boat. I haven't cried since I was a little kid. Do you ever feel like you want to cry but you can't and that emotion never really escapes? I think it's why I'm always angry at the world like a teenager.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.