[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are my chances of getting a gf not being socially successful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1444315748478.jpg (69KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444315748478.jpg
69KB, 600x720px
What are my chances of getting a gf not being socially successful at all? Like, one or two friends, but I spend most of my time alone?
>>
Depends. Are you on the hunt or are you just waiting for a girl to fall on you like in some anime
>>
>>16611795
Perused a few girls with no success. Basically like 8 texts in and she stops replying, so I'm probably going to work on myself day by day until girls start coming to me.
>>
>>16611797
How old are you? I think it'd be easier to say if that's known
>>
>>16611786

0.07%
>>
>>16611826
>>
>>16611839
That's a wee bit late, m8
And by a wee bit I mean a fucking lot
>>
>>16611826
OP here, I'll be 21 soon.

This guy >>16611839 is not me.
>>
>>16611850
College guy then? Just walk around and talk to people. If you find a girl you're interested in, talk to her, and if she seems to pay attention to you favorably, continue the relationship and level it up. Just don't think too deeply and don't be too shallow.
>>
>>16611850
>21

Come back when you're a wizard.
>>
>>16611866
No, I don't go to college. After my birthday, I'm going to drive a truck, and a year from now, I'll have about $40k in the bank, so I can go to college if I want. Doesn't fit into my budget right now, though and I make too much money for any sort of government aid.
>>
>>16611885
Well, instead of walking around in college, switch that to walking around in a public place or something. Anywhere that people tend to socialize works, just at the very least drift around and do small talk with people. Do this continuously and find who you're comfortable with. Make friends, become a filthy normie, etc. Honestly, there's no instruction manual on how to get a gf, you pretty much do stuff and stuff just happens. However, you need to be less alone to find someone.
>>
>>16611959
Yeah, I know. That part's going to be hard for me. I was just wondering how likely/unlikely I am to find someone who can accept my lifestyle. I've noticed more and more that women's lives revolve around being social, so how could I find a way to appeal to them, you know? I'm just never going to be the life of the party, so I have to play to my strengths, I guess.
>>
>>16611994
It's not unlikely, you just have to look around. You think women tend to be social because the unsocial ones tend not to be noticed. I'm sure you'll find plenty of people if you stop looking at the ones everyone sees and start looking at the people who look at them the same way you are.
>>
>>16612080
That makes sense. Where does one meet new people, anyway? I tried volunteering, which seems to be the go-to way to meet people and ended up just being treated like ass and realizing once again why I don't like other people all that much. I live in a really boring town, and things might open up more when I can go into bars, but I'm still lagging behind as far as social skills/experience goes.
>>
>>16612080
Also, I've heard two non-social people being in a relationship together can be a very bad thing. How true is this in your experience?
>>
>>16612114
Do you ever go to social gatherings? Churches, parties, high school reunions, things like that where random groups of people gather just for the sake of gathering? If you go to college, it'll be easier to meet people since it's pretty much a high school with living spaces. Volunteering isn't a great idea, since the main purpose for that is to work, not socialize. Not too sure about bars, though I've heard it's a place for people who want to drink, whine about things, or go in already made groups. Don't worry about social skills and experience and that stuff, as long as you can talk to the other person comfortably everything will probably be fine.
Also, for >>16612121 , yes, it can be a bad thing. For non-social people, going to a relationship is like letting a person hold a knife to your neck. If the relationship consists of two of them, you can see what happens. As long as the two support each other and don't hurt each other, everything will be fine. However, if something happens, you're probably gonna be emotionally screwed for life. The solution? Find someone you can trust to not stab you.
>>
>>16612221
No to any of those things. And, yeah I bet going to a bar alone looks pretty sad.

>if something happens, you're probably gonna be emotionally screwed for life.

What do you mean by this? Example?
>>
>>16612238
For most cases, probably paranoia. When your closest companion breaks your trust, you tend not to trust anyone anymore.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.