[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What city/state best fits the following criteria in the United

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

What city/state best fits the following criteria in the United States

>by far majority white
>has seasons but does not get exceptionally cold
>has some mountains/is not just flat land
>housing market is not insanely expensive
>isn't completely rural but not completely overwhelmed with city sprawl

Thanks.
>>
Asheville, NC
>>
>>16611544
Not bad. Housing is a bit expensive compared to where I am but the area is great, the demographics look good, and the job market is good for what I'm in.
>>
>>16611562
Mostly just looking for ideas at this point. I'm in a field where the job market is fairly expansive and I'm thinking of moving from where I currently am. Right now I'm just exploring.
>>
>>16611535
reno/carson city nevada, salem/bend oregon, flagstaff az
>>
>>16611544
Damn that looks beautiful
>>
>>16611558
My other suggestion would be Salt Lake City, Utah... but the Mormons might drive you crazy with their rules.
>>
All of them. What you describe is the entire continental USA aside from big, congested cities.
>>
>>16611593
>the entire USA has seasons but doesn't get too cold
>the entire USA has mountains
>the entire USA isn't expensive

Just wut
>>
>>16611574
>reno/carson city nevada,

you kidding? it's been cold as shit lately
everything else is true however. Mostly white, beautiful mountain ranges, you can get a 1bdrm apartment for $500+ if you don't own animals, reno and carson are "big" cities but it takes less than 15-20 minutes to get across town
>>
>>16611544

liberal NC town. You will get annoyed by the liberals if you really love white people

>>16611535

Staunton, VA is something to consider. For a less uppity version, consider other small towns/cities.

The state has Shenandoah, moderate seasonal weather, and is largely white and politically moderate
>>
Greenville, South Carolina

is my third suggestion.
>>
>>16611627
Staunton looks so incredibly gorgeous.
>>
>>16611535

>by far majority white

Kentucky, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama. Just look for the rebel flags and the fat white people in sweatpants and overalls and you're home.
>>
File: image.jpg (284KB, 950x766px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284KB, 950x766px
>>16611737
That's just plain wrong. Those states are among the least white and most black.

Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire are the most white states.
>>
>>16611737
Aww butthurt impurity sad that OP doesn't want to live in him crime-ridden "cultured" town
>>
>>16611776
Meant to say minority but impurity works too
>>
>>16611535
Anywhere in Salt Lake Valley, Utah.
>>
File: Topological Map.jpg (53KB, 533x322px) Image search: [Google]
Topological Map.jpg
53KB, 533x322px
>>16611602
He's kinda right though. Only real expensive areas are going to be large cities (SF, Southern Cal, NYC, Miami, Dallas, etc.)

The New England/Upper Midwest areas will have super cold days, but not exceptionally cold (I think OP means temperatures below 0 degrees F).

And almost half the USA has mountains going through it, not always going to be as big as the smokies or rockies, but still quite a bit.
>>
>>16611737
I live in Alabama, if you're looking to avoid black people you best get the fuck out of here.
>>
...Montana? I don't know, I love Minnesota. Fuck you, OP.
>>
>>16611535
Southorn Washington, possibly parts of the Carolinas
>>
St. George, Utah
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.