[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been sort-of-dating a girl >taking things very slowly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>been sort-of-dating a girl
>taking things very slowly because she wants to do it like that
>been going out for like 3 weeks or so, only kissed a little
>has clearly said she likes me and shit, although is kinda hard to get anywhere with her and she seems to get scared if we get close
>going home for like 3 weeks for christmas
>we've been chatting almost daily since we started going out
>talkng almost every day since I got home
>have 1-2 very good moments since then
>one day her internet cuts out
>has to rely on mobile internet
>she says she'll message me when she gets internet back
>have had like 1-2 exchanges of three words over her mobile internet
>isn't even checking most of my snaps
>this was like 4 days ago
>the last message was mine, would seem desperate if I sent her another one as well

Is there anything I can do? Did I scare her off? Did she just lose interest?
>>
>Is there anything I can do? Did I scare her off? Did she just lose interest?

similar stuff happened to me

what I realized is that they lost interest way before I thought about it
>>
She's busy with family. Be patient.
>>
>>16610556
I understand that, but we went from talking all day to nothing for 4 days. And (this is embarassing as hell, but...) the last message was me sending a kiss and no response after that.

So I'm a bit worried...
>>
File: Top_All.png (1MB, 1381x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Top_All.png
1MB, 1381x1187px
>>16610578
There's only one course of action; do nothing.
>>
>>16610592
Well that's....just great...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1024x576px
>>16610612
Catch up on some stuff. The time will pass faster.
>>
>>16610612
Well what the hell do you want us to tell you then OP, it looks like it you're waiting for someone to post the same thing you're thinking of so to bring some kind of a relief and a confirmation of the action you want to take which probably is either to call her or text or even visit

As I see it she
>Lost interest, all that "lost internet" could have just been a ruse, or a rather "lucky" thing to cover that she had lost interest
>Really has some problems and will send you a wall of text being sorry for not responding, caring for you a lot despite what you would think, taking previous behaviour into mind, blah blah blah, tl;dr; it's fine
>>
I'm in a similar situation right now, but somewhat different

As other anons mentioned, the only way to deal with this is simple. This can apply to a big number of cases where she doesn't answer, respond, text back etc. Ignore it, I know, it is hard(mute your phone, throw it away, do something else that keeps you interested). There will be 2 results, she will text you back, then you are on the good path, or she won't, and that means you lost a bitch who is not into you.

Few days ago, I did the same thing, sent a kiss emoji smth and she didn't reply. Few days later she contacted me. Try to limit this stuff to a minimum, I only use them when saying Good night, when it is her Bday or Christmas/New Year's Eve, or when she does this and I have to respond. No one likes men/women who send a lot of hearts and all that
>>
>>16610646
I'm pretty sure she has internet problems, she even sent me a photo, I think. But it was supposed to be fixed by yesterday at latest and the thing is I have no idea what's happening.

I don't know what I want you to tell me, I just kinda want to know, you know? I'm just sitting here and have literally no idea what's going on with her. At this point I think it'd be a relief if she wrote to me saying she lost interest.
>>
>>16610653
I usually do it when I respond as well, but the thing is our last conversation went like

>me: fixed your problems?
>her: nope
>me: oh well
>me: kiss emoji

But yeh, I know what you mean.

I suppose there is absolutely nothing to do...
>>
>>16610659
Well I was in a similar situation, sat through the weekend with absolutely no contact or idea what the fuck is the case, then after that I got at least 2 walls of text explaining everything, so just sit through it , whatever happens, happens , don't overthink and stress about it that much
>>
>>16610667

There is actually nothing else to do. Don't wait it out, find someone new. You can't invest time and feelings in a sloot. Move one pham
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.