[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone remind me why it's wrong to test your boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: honeytrap.jpg (22KB, 375x249px) Image search: [Google]
honeytrap.jpg
22KB, 375x249px
Can someone remind me why it's wrong to test your boyfriend with another girl?
>>
Ohhhh boy.
This will be an interesting thread.

I'm bookmarking it on my phone, and I'll read the lulzfest in the morning.
>>
As a male, I don't see a whole lot wrong with that, so long as you have factual evidence (hidden camera or some shit) and you're not doing this as leverage or some shit.
>>
>>16609258
No I don't think anyone will reply properly but I am truly just wondering...

I mean.. I would okay with him testing me. Why is it so bad to just test and see what he does? Why?

I think if someone is solid, they won't cave. Right?
>>
>>16609264
If you find 'loyalty tests' acceptable for one gender, they should be acceptable for the other.

If you don't find 'loyalty tests' acceptable, then you simply don't.
>>
>>16609252

It's manipulative.
That, and you might not like the results... I mean, this could so easily backfire;

>She meets your boyfriend.
>She ends up liking him, and wonders what he's doing with a woman that would ACTUALLY TEST HIM like this.
>Tells him, he dumps you, offended that you actually pulled this shit.
>He hooks up with her, as she completely support him through this ordeal.
>boom, you literally just paved the way from him to enter a loving relationship with your friend.

Don't gamble more than you're willing to lose, OP. This isn't the type of thing that you can expect anyone to react reasonably to. You may well lose him even if he passes your test.
>>
>>16609265
I'd want to dump you if I found out.
>>
>>16609280
lol my boyfriend is not that smooth or attractive. He is an opportunist though, from what I am told, most guys are. The women I talked to who do this treat it like a job and will go as far as I want them to go, all evidence is provided too.
>>
Adults in healthy relationships don't play games.
>>
>>16609293
They also shouldn't lie and cheat but they still do that too.
>>
In my opinion it's not okay. I'd never test my boyfriend because I trust him 100%. Those who put their partners through tests are immature and don't trust them. If you don't trust someone don't be in a relationship.
>>
>>16609291

Oh this has GOT to be bait.

>lol my boyfriend is not that smooth or attractive.
Don't matter, women like taken men, and holy shit if she knows that you're insecure about losing him, that tells her that he's worth keeping.

And my god, he could be the most unsmooth, unnattractive man in the world, and he'd still deserve better than a girl who'd talk about him like that.

>He is an opportunist though, from what I am told, most guys are.
I'm sure he'll jump at the opportunity to leave you when you give it him.

>The women I talked to who do this treat it like a job and will go as far as I want them to go, all evidence is provided too.
So they can be paid off? Paid more to tell the truth?

Besides, how can you trust them... they might bang him regardless of whether or not you want it, then tell him everything, and blackmail him in order to get paid more. It's what I'd do.

How do you know you can trust them?

It's all so stupid. So many flaws in this plan, and you're adamant about doin' it.

My honest /adv/ice, go for it. Your boyfriend could use a break, hopefully he'll get laid at least.
>>
>>16609252
because the benefits dont outweigh the risks?

You could potentially lose two people close to you OR you could just keep your status quo...

hmmm!!
>>
>>16609265
How many time have you tested yourself with some "friend" or new guy at work?
>>
>>16609265
That's true. However this is manipulative and underhanded. I don't think anyone would appreciate being tested like this, and I think it would severely ruin the trust in the relationship should he discover what you have done. Also it ruins the "magic" of getting to know and trust each other, if you have to put them through actual tests.
>>
>>16609296
>healthy relationships
>>
>>16609296
That means the relationship isn't healthy.
>>
>>16609252
An ex did this to me.

I knew it was a test. She asked me which of her friends I thought were cute, I heard her on the phone talking, planning, etc...

I knew I didn't want to date an immature girl, so I did the one thing I could. I fucked her insanely hot friend, all night.

I dipped as soon as her friend passed out, as we would be "caught" in the morning.

Good times.

Enjoy your games, just don't be pissed when he plays them, too.
>>
>>16609337
This happened to me, almost identically, but the ex was in the cupboard filming.

Strangely, I was kekking the whole time. Felt no emotions afterwards.

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

(Okay now I'm going to bed, as mentioned above)
>>
>>16609337
dipped?
>>
>>16609252
I don't and it worked. I got hurt but it worked and was able to stop being a fool for a girl. I had one of my friends she started being really touchy with and he came to me because he was uncomfortable so we made a plan for them to be alone an afternoon to see how far she would go and I was going to return in 20 minutes unannounced. I came in real quick, she was in his lap in her panties facing him on the couch. She jumped up and ran into the bathroom shouting she didn't know I'd be back. WTF. My buddy shouted back at her how she had started hanging on him, said she was going to take a shower and removed her pants and sat on him and tried to kiss him.
>>
>>16609353
Nice.

She let you get a copy?

>>16609355
Left.
>>
>>16609252
It's not actually wrong, it's just that your boyfriend may be pretty pissed that you suspected he would cheat. On the one hand, yeah, it's important to be sure that he'll be faithful and if he doesn't figure out what you're trying you'll have your verdict. On the other hand, if he finds out what you've done he may be upset that you trusted him so little and he's probably not going to be very rational about it, this is some intense emotional territory you're getting into here. Furthermore, what you've done is manipulative and it makes you look insecure. Plus, you'v shut down any possibility of your boyfriend being on good terms with this woman because she's just tried to get him to cheat. Everyone talking about maintaining the status quo in this thread is a retard, it's not worth retaining a man with no integrity. The same goes for the assholes who took the opportunities these tests provide to fuck the other woman, being tested doesn't mean you should fail it out of spite. But administering a test like this is going to give the impression, however accurate or inaccurate, that you don't think very much of him, that you yourself are very insecure, and that you're manipulative.
>>
>>16609252
While I don't think it's wrong because I know for a fact I would never ever even be tempted, I'm a sheltered loner so what do I know. "Normal" people might find is creepy.
>>
>>16609305
This. It shows you dont fully trust him. So break up with him.
>>
>>16609291
>my boyfriend is not that smooth or attractive
lol
this is either b8 or you're an absolute cunt
>>
If you don't trust him maybe it's better to cut to the chase and dump rather than shit testing. It's dishonest and a bit creepy.
>>
>>16609291
If you don't trust the man and you feel the need to berate him, why are you together?
>>
File: haram.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>>16609252
because it's faggoty insecure little kid shit

GROW UP

if you don't trust someone, then there are only ONE of two scenarios:
1) they've given you valid reasons not to trust them
2) you're psycho and couldnt trust anyone because you havent let go of some shit in your past

That's it.

All this monitoring, testing, paranoia, etc is just fucking dumb and childish.
knock it off.

Don't be with people you can't trust. If you can't trust anyone, don't be with anyone.
It's really THAT simple.
>>
>>16609265
Absolutely not.
EVERY SINGLE PERSON would cheat if given the *right* opportunity.
All you are doing is proving innate human nature.

I know, I know "NOT ME! NOT MY PARTNER! IM DIFFERENT! THEYRE DIFFERENT!" etc. etc. etc. looooool

Let's be completely honest;
Every man and woman has at least ONE person they would cheat with. The prevention comes from inability.
If a guy could sleep with, say, Taylor Swift, he would fuckin cheat on you in a heartbeat.
Just like if you could sleep with, say, David Beckham, you would cheat in a second.
(I know... "no i wouldnt! nuh uh!")
but you would.

The two factors that create loyalty when it comes to sex in relationships is AVAILABILITY and respect.

Your partner may respect you enough to say "Well, anything short of t. swift, not gunna do it cause I love my boo"
which is rad. that's great.
or they may be like "well, this slut is drunk and she has nice tits and i have a boner so..."
which is not rad, and pretty shitty.

Just some perspective for you.
>>
>>16609252
>Can someone remind me why it's wrong
Because it's entrapment, and entrapment is wrong.

If you need something a little less absolutist, then try this on for size: because it shows a serious lack of trust, which is a grave problem for any relationship. Only instead of resolving this distrust the healthy way -with open, frank, and honest dialogue- you seek to use manipulation and skullduggery. That's abusive.

Continuing the abuse line, of you are going to test him, then as a matter of logistics, at some point you are going to have to tease him. Teasing is cruel.

The bottom line, OP, is that you have no business being in a relationship with someone to whom you constantly feel the need to put to the test. The decent thing to do with a boyfriend you can't trust is to either end the relationship or grow yourself a little faith. And if you feel you cannot trust any men without this, that's your problem, and you need to get yourself some help.
>>
>>16609252
I'm a dude. Honestly, if a girl who I was in a serious relationship with did this to me...

Fuck, I wouldn't blame her. So many people are cheating these days, that if she did it with purely the intention of testing my loyalty or some shit, I wouldn't be happy...but I'd understand.
>>
>>16609252
Because it means you probably didn't even trust him to begin with.
>>
I'm too busy having a life to be wary of my boyfriend like that.
>>
How depressing.
>>
>>16609252
Do it if you like.
Just accept the fact that some of the best men in the history of humanity would fail this test.

Also accept the fact that a lot of people would regard a person who sets up this kind of test as more morally dubious that someone who would fail the test.
>>
>>16609252

It's manipulative, conniving and crazy.
>>
Relationships are founded on the basis of trust between the two parties.

The fact that you're desiring to test your boyfriend for your own purposes is setting yourself up for failure. While I don't see anything wrong with this from a utilitarian judgement model, morally I have as much of a personal issue with this as I do with child labor.

If you suspect something to be going on, or you feel the need to subject your mate to testing, you're playing games within your own relationship. If you're playing games, you're bored or suspecting boredom on his part.

Do yourself a favor and get single. Clearly, this just isn't working out for you, or you have demons buried that need be dealt with first. What you're doing, if he's not okay with testing you, is not fair to him.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.